Photo by Melody

Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now?: Christmas trees for the holidays

Communities > Forums > Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now?
bookmark
Forum: Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now?Replies: 0, Views: 10
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

January 3, 2012
1:39 PM

Post #8953067

Hi Toni, Happy New Year to you and many blessings in 2012. While I was at home we always had a real Christmas tree and never a manufactured one. It would just not be Christmas around our house if we had an imitation tree that did not smell of the forest or drop its needles on the living room floor when you picked it up to move it somewhere. Being the youngest child in my family meant that I just watched my older sisters do the decorating and my parents do the set up of the tree in the right spot for the holiday. I am not sure what we did with the tree after the holidays but we did take it down shortly after all the festivities were over for another year. Now that I have my own place I am not able to afford the luxury of a home grown Christmas tree in my front room for the holidays so I just take note of all the cards that I receive from everyone and enjoy their presence on my bookshelf that holds them all very nicely.

Alan (3pmp)

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great information cathy4 11 Dec 29, 2012 6:16 PM
Other ideas clo100170 1 Dec 28, 2010 6:16 AM
What to do with your Christmas tree. spuddabudda 1 Dec 28, 2010 6:16 AM
New Orleans way with Christmas trees aalake 0 Jan 2, 2012 10:52 AM
What to do with your dead X-mas tree? GKK 1 Jan 3, 2012 4:36 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America