Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now?: I'd LOVE to have a fresh tree again, but

Communities > Forums > Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now?
bookmark
Forum: Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now?Replies: 0, Views: 15
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
bariolio
Houston, TX
(Zone 9a)

January 3, 2012
9:21 PM

Post #8953759

my youngest daughter became allergic to them :( Even if I hose it down really well, let it dry and bring it in, her allergies are horrible. We've tried flocking too. So we had to get the artificial--pretty enough but no wonderful smell. Next year maybe I'll get a few branches to keep outside so I can sniff them when I pass by!
Happy New Year, DGers! Janet

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum! The Holiday's Over--What Now? Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Great information cathy4 11 Dec 29, 2012 6:16 PM
Other ideas clo100170 1 Dec 28, 2010 6:16 AM
What to do with your Christmas tree. spuddabudda 1 Dec 28, 2010 6:16 AM
New Orleans way with Christmas trees aalake 0 Jan 2, 2012 10:52 AM
What to do with your dead X-mas tree? GKK 1 Jan 3, 2012 4:36 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America