Photo by Melody

Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden Stakes: Another good idea

Communities > Forums > Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden Stakes
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden StakesReplies: 3, Views: 18
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Sundownr

Sundownr
(Bev) Wytheville, VA
(Zone 6a)

January 7, 2012
2:04 PM

Post #8958346

I've been saving, and searching for more specific pieces, to make a glass totem and this article has inspired me to go ahead and use what I already have.

I didn't realize you had a series of frugal gardening and decorating ideas . . . I'm catching up, lol!

Thanks!!
--
Bev

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

January 8, 2012
5:32 AM

Post #8958941

You'd be surprised how attractive random pieces can be. Sometimes you have to switch them around or turn them over for the best effect, but you can just about always come up with something great.

Glad you liked the articles...I try to do one a month. When Cassidy is her for her summer break, we'll get as many as possible done, since she likes to be the model.

Sundownr

Sundownr
(Bev) Wytheville, VA
(Zone 6a)

January 8, 2012
6:53 AM

Post #8959006

LOL, she's a little cutie!

Sundownr

Sundownr
(Bev) Wytheville, VA
(Zone 6a)

January 8, 2012
6:56 AM

Post #8959010

I'll watch for the Frugal Gardener series from now on, I really enjoyed all of them.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Frugal Gardener: Money Saving Projects and Tips; Glass Totems and Garden Stakes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Fragile! Dinu 13 Nov 23, 2011 7:30 AM
An excellent and inexpensive craft Elena 1 Nov 12, 2011 9:54 AM
You're right ... I love it!!! ♥ Cville_Gardener 0 Nov 12, 2011 12:48 PM
stacked glass objects maiglocke 1 Nov 17, 2011 2:06 PM
Know your glass or use a different glue? dgar 1 Mar 12, 2012 11:26 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America