Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Plumerias: Anyone Ever Purchase From This Company?

Communities > Forums > Plumerias
bookmark
Forum: PlumeriasReplies: 8, Views: 210
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
TideFan
Birmingham, AL

January 15, 2012
10:56 AM

Post #8968635

I wondered if anyone has ever dealt with this plumeria seller named

plumeriatreasure.com

They have some nice plumies on their website but the info about their company is very vague with no phone number etc., they only have an e-mail address as the only way to contact and show an address as a P.O. Box in Atlanta which is not your usual location for a plumeria seller.

Having been burned by some other plumeria sellers with no product or bad service in the past I was reluctant to buy from this place without a recommendation
There is nothing listed for them in the watchdog section either

I would love to have a few of their plummies though !!! Thanks in advance
tucsonplumeriaz
Tucson, AZ

January 15, 2012
12:18 PM

Post #8968697

i do not know anything about them.

try floridacolors.com

i have some for sale. contact me offline and i can send some pics. tucsonplumeriaz at yahoo.
TideFan
Birmingham, AL

January 15, 2012
2:02 PM

Post #8968851

OK tucsonplumeriaz
Will do
Rhapsody616
Long Beach, CA

November 3, 2012
10:15 PM

Post #9324051

Just looked at floridacolors.com. They are pricy. There is a company in Hawaii that sales cutting for $5.00. http://CLICK HERE:www.a-piece-of-paradise.org I have never been dissapointed. Really good size healthy cuttings. I from them on EBay. Check them out and save some $$$$
Rhapsody
Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

December 29, 2012
7:55 AM

Post #9369741

Hawaii has lots of virus there be careful where you do buy from I buy from Fla. colors you are safe there cheapest is not always best!
Rhapsody616
Long Beach, CA

December 30, 2012
12:05 AM

Post #9370283

Mine did just fine. Lucky I guess. They are doing very well. They got to California with the certificate intake after inspection. But thanks for the heads up.

Rhapsody
plumeriastalker
Melbourne Beach, FL

April 26, 2013
11:08 AM

Post #9498026

I have dozens of cuttings available plus rooted, Thai, Hawaiian, etc. and so far everyone has been very happy with their orders. If you would like to contact me by PM I'd be happy to give you a rundown of what is available.

The mac is in the hospital along with all my photos but once it is cured, photos will be available. Also have a large board on Pinterest loaded with a bunch of photos.
allgr8dogs
Phoenix, AZ
(Zone 9b)

May 6, 2013
6:33 PM

Post #9511120

Dete is probably the best source you could ever have - and the nicest!
cyra
Central Valley, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 8, 2013
8:21 AM

Post #9513177

I'd like to second the piece of paradise information, since I just recd my order from them. Incredibly nice people. When I first opened my box from them, I thought I'd recd someone else's order, there was a second cutting of one I'd ordered, plus a present of the very nicest kind...a beautiful Moragne cultivar! I've just been called back to work after a layoff, so the kindness of these folks was doubly appreciated. And the cuttings were top -notch -fat and multi -tipped beauties. I went to read their web page..I think the funds raised through their sales supports their sons surfing and supplies, a very creative way to do that, IMO.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plumerias Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
What about a "new forum" for plumerias? Plumeriagod 56 Apr 25, 2007 2:15 AM
Feeding CaCajun 9 May 12, 2007 12:09 AM
underplanting plumies vossner 21 May 19, 2008 10:33 PM
have neve hard this happen to one of my plumies before junglebob 56 Sep 19, 2007 3:28 AM
Panama plumies vossner 53 Apr 15, 2007 11:22 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America