Zinnia - Burpee Pop Art Red and Yellow???

McLean, VA(Zone 7a)

I plant a large bed of annuals each year, trying to use loud, striking colors. The last 2 years I have planted a mass of Zinnia elegans Zowie. They're striking and bloom forever. But, I need a change.

I'm looking at Burpee Zinnia Pop Art Red and Yellow: http://www.burpee.com/flowers/zinnias/zinnia-pop-art-red-and-yellow-prod002568.html?catId=&trail= However, I can't find any details about it. I've looked for trial data and found none. The Burpee website only shows the flower head and not the plant. I can't tell if it would be as good as Zowie, but the bloom looks very interesting. Can anyone help with this question, please? It is a real commitment to buy the seeds, start them inside, and plant 30 - 40 in a garden.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!