Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Madisson Holley

Lincoln, NE

Does anyone have a picture of Madisson Holley growning in their garden? I like the coloring as shown on the hybridizers website, but I'm always a bit hesitant to purchase a flower that is shown in a photo with a dark background. My experience is that the color in the photo turns out much richer/darker than in real life. I've scanned the internet, but nothing came up.

Thanks,

Scott

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

P_A_D, don't see one as named listed on tinkers or the AHS. Here is the closest that I found with that name with a pic. Mike
http://www.daylilies.org/DaylilyDB/
Tested the above link myself. Did not work. when you get there type in Madison Holly Lace
One more time. Saw your exact plant on the Lily Auction with a pic. Probably the hybridizer's pic. It's a 2011.

This message was edited Jan 25, 2012 6:13 AM

This message was edited Jan 25, 2012 6:16 AM

Cartersville, GA

Madison Holly Lace (Kinnebrew) and Madisson Holley (B. Holley) are different daylilies. We have both. I will check to see if I can find a picture for Madisson Holley. We added it this past spring from the hybridizer Goldcoast Daylilies, and I do remember it blooming. Hopefully, I took a picture.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.