Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Daylilies: Madisson Holley

Communities > Forums > Daylilies
bookmark
Forum: DayliliesReplies: 2, Views: 67
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Pick_A_Daylily
Lincoln, NE

January 22, 2012
8:14 PM

Post #8978373

Does anyone have a picture of Madisson Holley growning in their garden? I like the coloring as shown on the hybridizers website, but I'm always a bit hesitant to purchase a flower that is shown in a photo with a dark background. My experience is that the color in the photo turns out much richer/darker than in real life. I've scanned the internet, but nothing came up.

Thanks,

Scott

HazelCrestMikeB

HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL
(Zone 5a)

January 25, 2012
5:11 AM

Post #8981494

P_A_D, don't see one as named listed on tinkers or the AHS. Here is the closest that I found with that name with a pic. Mike
http://www.daylilies.org/DaylilyDB/
Tested the above link myself. Did not work. when you get there type in Madison Holly Lace
One more time. Saw your exact plant on the Lily Auction with a pic. Probably the hybridizer's pic. It's a 2011.

This message was edited Jan 25, 2012 6:13 AM

This message was edited Jan 25, 2012 6:16 AM
Casshigh
Cartersville, GA

January 25, 2012
10:46 AM

Post #8981858

Madison Holly Lace (Kinnebrew) and Madisson Holley (B. Holley) are different daylilies. We have both. I will check to see if I can find a picture for Madisson Holley. We added it this past spring from the hybridizer Goldcoast Daylilies, and I do remember it blooming. Hopefully, I took a picture.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Daylilies Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
What do I do with the day lilies now? JSS 12 Oct 10, 2009 4:51 PM
Scented daylilies?? philomel 26 Feb 5, 2008 6:00 AM
Potted Daylilies CountryGardens 10 Jan 18, 2008 4:28 AM
Late Season Rebloomers pins2006 12 Aug 3, 2007 12:38 PM
Metal markers suppliers? bluegrassmom 63 Mar 12, 2008 11:43 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America