weather at the barn #8

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1230675/
we came from above.

50 and rain showers. just when we think the ground will stay hard for awhile, it warms up and makes it mucky again!

Richmond, TX

70 and cloudy. It is supposed to rain tomorrow - let's hope!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Storms last night with plenty of hail. Today it was sunny, mild and calm. And at 5pm the sun was still up!! Going down but still up! lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

love it when the days get longer!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

got windy last night. we're now 33 and cloudy. I wish it would just pick a temp and stay there!

Medina, OH

J2, I can see the days getting longer too. I remember my Dad, an old Connecticut Yankee, saying "As the days get longer, the cold gets stronger", please let that not be the case this year...

Richmond, TX

Maybe that only happens in Connecticut..

Mid 40s and sunny all day.

Richmond, TX

Still waiting for the promised rain storms...

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

hope you get those, PP. 33 and cloudy here.

Richmond, TX

It had been threatening rain all last night and this morning: 100% humidity, wind, gloom. Just as I finished riding an hour ago the bottom finally dropped out. Just thundering now, but it looks as if more is on the way.

No rain here. Just clouds and wind for most of the day. Highs in the high 40s.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

36 and rainy. I'd rather have snow than rain at these temps.

47 for a high, sunny and very windy. The wind was a pain but I'm used to it anymore.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We have been getting a bit of rain but the temps are nice. No snow and ice to contend with. Such a great blessing. Glad you got rain PP. My sister in Dallas said they were getting lots of rain but no storms. They needed it too. We have quite enough rain for a while but it's not sloppy because it is small rains every couple days.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

snowed overnight. stopped for now, calling for more tonight. temps are currently 35 and cloudy.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Overcast here and coolish. I think it was warmer early this morning than it is now.

Richmond, TX

Lovely today: sunny and 65. Only time to ride one horse; it would have been a great day to ride multiples!

A very dreary day. Temps were halfway decent this morning but this afternoon it seemed colder. Drizzles hit late morning and it's been going off and on since then.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

34 and cloudy. snowed overnight

Medina, OH

Snowing to beat the band. Wind picking up. Looks like it will be some kind of night.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

on and off snow showers here. wind is picking up.

This message was edited Jan 29, 2012 3:17 PM

Richmond, TX

Oh, I'm sorry! Here it has been sunny, in the 60s with light wind. I repainted some of the jump poles; They had been achieving "natural" status.

High 40s, sunny and calm today. Saw that we will get into the 60s most of the week. Crazy!!!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We had a heavy frost this morning and temps in the high 20s. Warmed up pretty nice and the sun was shining but the wind was a bit too cool.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

temps in the mid40's today. weird winter this year.

Temps in the mid 60s today. Very windy though. Winds gusts up to 50 mph so they have burn bans and red flag warnings out for much of the state.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50 and sunny, hope the wind stays away.

South Hamilton, MA

40s, but I don't think the blankets around town are coming off.

Richmond, TX

70 and rainy!

60, partly cloudy and windy again today. What happened to Old Man Winter? Did everyone run him off? lol

Richmond, TX

He's not down here at the moment.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Beautiful day yesterday. Low 60s, sunshine and breezy. I took full advantage of it and worked in the yard. Cleaned, raked and took the garbage to the road. Reconfigured a planting bed and refilled it. It is ready for early veggies.

Rained during the night and may rain again today but the temps arenot bad. Gotta muck stalls today. :(

Richmond, TX

70 and FOG!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

48 and sunny. decided not to show on Sun. My body is just too out of shape to do so yet. Hope to ride today.

High of 61 and sunny all day with calm winds. Rain on the way tomorrow night.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

38 and overcast

Back in the 60s again today. Last day for it and tomorrow we will only be in mid 40s with rain.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

40s right now but should warm up. Calling for sun later. It's clear now but was very foggy this morning. Going to do a bit of planting today. I got my planting bed done a couple days ago and my hoops done yesterday. DH is getting the plastic to cover the hoops today.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

37 and sunny. hope to ride Alice today. lunged her yesterday.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images