Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

CFL Roundup

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

I got a plant that I don't know what it is at the last roundup. I was there after nearly everyone left. So, if you know what this is please let me know. Thanks!

Erin

Thumbnail by tarziesgirl
DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

There was also a roselle, but I don't know what kind. It gets the red buds, but no flower.

Erin

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Sorry Erin can't help with that one but I'm sure someone will know and chime in.
Whatever it is the leaves are pretty and I hope it grows into a lovely plant for you.
Bonnie

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Bonnie, wasn't MollyMc the one lady left when I got there? Both plants I'm pretty sure were from her.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Yes, Molly was still here when you got here. Maybe she can help with ID.
Happy gardening.
Bonnie

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

I had the roselle , I think the flowers are very tiny, have never seen them either, but the"bud" is what is eaten or tea is mad with them.

Sandy

Everglades, FL(Zone 10a)

I am still hoping to move up your way! We don't have a bite on selling this place yet tho. The trailers are meager but I landscaped it really nice. Molly, you would be proud of me! You saw if from the beginning. Sylvain too!

Thumbnail by cyberageous Thumbnail by cyberageous
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Are those tendrils I see? If that's what the 'stringy' thing is, I think it's a Bignonia vine.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.