Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely Task: Clear and concise, thanks!

Communities > Forums > Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely Task
bookmark
Forum: Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely TaskReplies: 0, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ironworker25
Brighton, MI
(Zone 5b)

January 28, 2012
8:06 PM

Post #8986118

Thanks Paul. I was just reading the same info from the Arbor Day Foundation an hour before and your article had even more specifics than theirs! I'm glad to get it from a fellow Michigander too. I've worked and lived in Wayne county off and on for the past 25 years and know how important it is to upkeep what few trees we have left after man's impact (mine included). Glad I can do it the right way from now on. I have "mountain ash" here in Livingston Co. and had no idea of the harm I could have caused. Thanks again.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Winter Pruning of Trees, A Timely Task Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
I will absolutely use this! carrielamont 2 Jan 3, 2008 4:47 PM
Great information I'm going to share! cathy4 0 Jan 3, 2008 3:33 PM
Very well written doccat5 2 Jan 7, 2008 6:33 PM
Question Dea 2 Jan 4, 2008 2:06 AM
Question for my tree trimmer Connie_G 3 Jan 7, 2008 5:58 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America