Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor: Waahoo

Communities > Forums > Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor
bookmark
Forum: Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & HumorReplies: 4, Views: 35
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

January 29, 2012
6:33 AM

Post #8986378

You said that you had taken some pictures at my house early in December and I have been watching for them. What a way to get me hooked on the Sunday Funnies. LOL! Love this! That is so cute. The little owl was a yard sale buy last summer. Glad you could use him to create such a cute photo.

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

January 29, 2012
6:55 AM

Post #8986394

I have a whole group of images...bet you can't wait to see where your stuff turns up! (love the owl, but your ant is great too!)
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

January 29, 2012
7:34 AM

Post #8986435

That is another teaser to keep my watching!!!! Tee hee! Albert bought me two large rusty critters from a friend's massive collection of junk for Christmas. One is a frog playing a horn and the other is a big snail. I did paint them to stop the rust but will lightly dab some rusty colored paint on them soon. If I only knew how to pose them for photos like you do I could CREATE some not quite masterpieces and send them to you. Probably not going to happen however. Hummmm...
Deeej
Ozark Plateau Boston, AR
(Zone 7a)

January 30, 2012
3:18 PM

Post #8988473

Just a wee bit stiff after a long cold winter

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

January 31, 2012
5:49 AM

Post #8989138

Good one!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Hey!Don't laugh!-Granny was right- aldirtyhands 3 Jan 30, 2012 5:48 AM
Yeah!?So!?-Mom's washing my regular- aldirtyhands 1 Jan 30, 2012 5:49 AM
Aw,rats! I forgot my shades! My disguise aldirtyhands 1 Jan 30, 2012 5:49 AM
Whoooo!-Me!?-Smile!?-I CAN'T, in - aldirtyhands 1 Jan 30, 2012 5:48 AM
New bird species found! KyWoods 3 Jan 30, 2012 5:42 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America