Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: The Magical Properties of Rainwater: Rainwater, the best thing since sliced..

Communities > Forums > Article: The Magical Properties of Rainwater
bookmark
Forum: Article: The Magical Properties of RainwaterReplies: 0, Views: 21
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
minpin3165
Port Charlotte, FL
(Zone 10b)

January 30, 2012
5:40 AM

Post #8987687

I collect water rain water all summer long so as to not have to use the "bad" water on my plants. Rainwater just has that extra thing I cannot explain so I really hesitate to use my tap water for watering. I have a 400 gal. cistern as well as numerous large pails around the house so that I just have to dip my waterer in and water the kids...It just rained here the other day and I could hear the plants singing!!!! SW FL is dry in winter and it has been quite cool...got to 28 the other eve.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: The Magical Properties of Rainwater Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Excellent! meezersfive 0 Jan 25, 2012 8:42 AM
You wrote something nice! Dinu 0 Jan 25, 2012 9:05 AM
Can't say enough good about rainwater Cville_Gardener 0 Jan 25, 2012 9:51 AM
Nice article Geoff postmandug 1 Jan 26, 2012 10:39 PM
Great article MargaretK 2 Jan 26, 2012 3:46 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America