Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea: Me too!

Communities > Forums > Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea
bookmark
Forum: Article: Facts About Rooibos TeaReplies: 2, Views: 20
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
vossner
Richmond, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 1, 2012
7:56 AM

Post #8990594

While on a trip to Eastern Europe, our hotel room had complimentary rooibos tea bags. I was intrigued and naturally made myself a cup. Oh boy! I was immediately hooked. During our stay I drank two cups a day. What a wonderful treat it was. As soon as I returned home I started hunting for it and quickly found only a couple of tea stores carried it. Most shops knew about it, but didn't carry b/c no demand as of yet. I expect that will change in the near future as people such as Gwen, write lovely articles about such enjoyable beverage.

This message was edited Feb 1, 2012 10:01 AM

Thumbnail by vossner
Click the image for an enlarged view.

vossner
Richmond, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 1, 2012
7:56 AM

Post #8990596

This one is one of my favorites but there are a myriad of flavors.

Thumbnail by vossner
Click the image for an enlarged view.

vossner
Richmond, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 1, 2012
8:00 AM

Post #8990607

I have tried other brands but liked Ronnefeldt the best. I believe the store is located in Canada, but they ship to the US. This company has been my source until I find a local shop. This link shows different flavors. The strawberry cream is absolutely divine but it is hard to pick a fave as they all taste great.

http://www.teaontheweb.com/herbal_tea.html

I am in no way affiliated w/ this company and will derive no gain for recommending them, blah, blah, blah

This message was edited Feb 1, 2012 10:02 AM

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love Rooibos Cville_Gardener 1 Feb 1, 2012 5:29 AM
Going to try! CLScott 1 Feb 1, 2012 9:13 AM
Thanks for reading! gwen21 3 Feb 7, 2012 6:30 AM
rooibos tea spnwhl 1 Feb 6, 2012 11:48 AM
Would like to try it! jjordan 1 Feb 6, 2012 4:08 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America