Happy Birthday to all born February 2nd!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

Terry
TwinLakesChef
clr0202

Thumbnail by taters55
Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday, everyone!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the daily birthday greetings - it takes a lot of work, and I know the birthday boys and girls appreciate it - I know I do! Thanks so much!

It was a great day - unseasonably warm and sunny, and I received a lot of well-wishes from friends and family, near and far. Can't ask for more than that!

Terry

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Glad you had a great day!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Nice!
It was pretty outside here in the northern tip of KY, too.

ATTENTION TERRY.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY 15 D-MAILS ADDRESSED TO YOU.

GINGER749.

Quote from ginger749 :
ATTENTION TERRY.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD ANSWER MY 15 D-MAILS ADDRESSED TO YOU.

GINGER749.

Hi Kell,

Your three messages to the helpdesk from February 1 and today are being reviewed - it looks like they all say the same thing?

I will respond to the original message via the helpdesk. If there are 9 more messages out there, I'm afraid we don't have them, and if they all were pertaining to this same issue, then trust me when I say, less is more.

Best,
Terry

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Thank you all for the well wishes. And a special Happy Birthday to Terry, my twin ground hog.

This is a special year for me because I can now buy my lifetime fishing license!

Thumbnail by TwinLakesChef
Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Congrats! If that critter is your twin, then you are very cute!

Arlene, congratulations from one groundhog "baby" to another!

Same to you Terry, a little late. Hope you celebrate all year long like I am. A birthday is just a reminder to celebrate and be thankful for your existence every day of the year.

Awww, thanks Arlene! I'm seriously considering whipping up something sweet this afternoon after pounding on my ancient back-up laptop all morning. (I got a new one for my birthday, and it took me about 35 days to kill it. It's being services. Sigh.

The old one works, but it's slow and it overheats.

Speaking of sweets, don't you make cakes? I could have used some input and coaching last week when I made a browned butter/banana cake with honey-buttercream frosting. (Yeah, hard to say and a bit of a pain to make.) But I felt like a complete neophyte making the buttercream (i guess it was a Swiss (?) meringue type.) It came together just as the recipe said it would but I had a few moments of doubt :-)

Ah . . . computers. They can make us miserable but we can't do without them. Best you kill it while it's still under warranty. ;)

You probably have more experience than me with cakes. I make very few sweet things; stick with savory. But thanks for thinking of me.

We are experiencing a wonderful REAL Spring for the first time in years and now we expect a freeze . . . goodbye lilies. I'm not even in Iowa to put paper sacks on their heads. I am in CA for Easter so they are on their own. My tomatoe seedlings are in good hands being babysat by a gardening friend. That's a good thing!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images