Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

February 4, 2012
6:10 AM

Post #8994249

Hi I bought this from Thomas Hawk on ebay shoed a nice pink flower did not say anything about being varigated I tried to copy his hand writing but its worst than mine lol

Thumbnail by Danasplants
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

February 4, 2012
6:11 AM

Post #8994251

sorry try this again

Thumbnail by Danasplants

Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

February 4, 2012
6:12 AM

Post #8994253

sorry for the 2nd post well here it is have not sprayed anything in or by it so its doing it on its own

Thumbnail by Danasplants

Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

February 5, 2012
10:17 AM

Post #8995546

OK contacted the seller he says its P. Sanguinolenta pics here show no variegation he didn't mention it either so we will see
kokorota
Canary Islands. Tene
Spain

February 6, 2012
10:45 AM

Post #8996746

Dana

I'm afraid seeing the leaf that what you have is a trifasciata or a tricuspidata since the leaf is exactly the same as my tricuspidata.

the flower is white and if you want to check out a pic, check my list, I have it there

Regards
koko
Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

February 6, 2012
11:33 AM

Post #8996788

This man says in winter not in full son it does this I am going by what he says I want that pink flower
roxxanne
Houston, PA
(Zone 6a)

February 6, 2012
1:22 PM

Post #8996929

Dana, I did a Google Image search for the P. Sanguinolenta and the leaf looks like yours. If you go here...and scroll down there is a close up on a leaf that has the varigation just like yours
.http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/passiflora/msg07181716859.html?12
I got some plants from him in the fall, most are still doing good. I also got some cuttings from him and I killed all of them, they were nice when I got them, it was my fault.

I'm glad to see some movement on this forum finally!
Danasplants
Mulberry, FL

February 6, 2012
1:35 PM

Post #8996946

Thanks Roxxanne me too wondered if everyone went south lol Yes I too did the same he says hes going to do alot this spring selling I killed a few cuttings some are just harder to root. puri vidai survived proably spelled it wrong fledlermouse is hanging in there. The cuttings that died I really wanted those plants this spring I will just buy plants try to be cheap and ends up costing more in the long run never learn though lol

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Passifloras Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Is anyone having trouble keeping up with name tags? Tropicman 16 Jul 24, 2007 5:43 AM
Am I blue? Ginger_H 6 Aug 16, 2008 6:19 PM
First passiflora bloom PudgyMudpies 14 Feb 7, 2008 2:28 PM
Pics of your passies, please? AuntB 250 Jul 24, 2007 11:20 AM
Passiflora Amethystina gordo 14 Apr 6, 2007 10:31 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America