Photo by Melody

Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor: Aa ha, another one of my treasures......

Communities > Forums > Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor
bookmark
Forum: Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & HumorReplies: 8, Views: 57
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2012
5:14 AM

Post #8995222

I am really enjoying spotting photos that you took at my house in December. You really have a great imagination when it comes to combining the elements... That ant normally lives in the courtyard but how he found his way to the sand pile is anybody's guess. Love it!!!! and Love you!!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 5, 2012
5:39 AM

Post #8995243

I always have such a fun time deciding what to 'catch' at your house. You have such a fabulous collection, I have a ball!
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2012
6:57 AM

Post #8995333

Not many people get to see my assortment of ?collectibles? but I am glad that you appreciate my toys. I am always on the look out for new stuff. In the summer time after attending MANY yard sales I always seem to add to my collections. Gotta unload a few of them least favorites this spring at a yard sale because it gets cluttered when I put out too many. I am going to sell plants also since I have accumulated too many of those also.

This message was edited Feb 5, 2012 11:56 AM
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

February 5, 2012
8:56 AM

Post #8995465

Let's all go on a field trip to Elena's house! ;)
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2012
9:58 AM

Post #8995526

You are welcome to do just that but you MUST wait till things come alive in the garden. I hate it when folks come expecting some sort of magic and things are still asleep and looking dead. Very few yards look good under such circumstances. I know mine doesn't.
KyWoods
Melbourne, KY
(Zone 6a)

February 5, 2012
4:44 PM

Post #8995903

I was just kidding, Elena, I wouldn't do that to you...you've actually had folks just show up on your doorstep?
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

February 5, 2012
5:30 PM

Post #8995952

Not totally unexpected but people who happened to be in the area and wanted to come by. It just naturally made them think that the my place would look great even though we might have gone through a bad winter and hadn't pulled out of it yet. :>)
capecodlaurie
Chatham, MA

February 6, 2012
6:20 AM

Post #8996417

Wow you guys! It sounds like a fun place to live! Please make sure and take pictures when it comes back to life, Elena. :~)
Elena
Middle, TN
(Zone 6b)

February 6, 2012
7:17 AM

Post #8996477

I will. I took bunches last year but never posted any. Oh well. Maybe I can do better this year.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Uh-oh!-Whew! Those dog-gone cats- aldirtyhands 2 Feb 5, 2012 8:54 AM
Yipes!!-HELP!Stay back,kids! - aldirtyhands 1 Feb 6, 2012 6:08 AM
Okay,M-R! This is my rendition of aldirtyhands 2 Feb 6, 2012 7:52 AM
Ah! Yes!Yes! This is it!-"Upon this- aldirtyhands 1 Feb 6, 2012 6:07 AM
Hut-2-3-4-5-6-HUT-2-3-4-5- aldirtyhands 1 Feb 6, 2012 6:06 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America