Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea: Would like to try it!

Communities > Forums > Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea
bookmark
Forum: Article: Facts About Rooibos TeaReplies: 1, Views: 2
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
jjordan
Arkansas City, KS

February 6, 2012
3:03 PM

Post #8997043

This article particularly caught my attention since I have read all of the Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency books and defintely remember all the references to drinking "bush tea." I would love to try it. Can you recommend any sources to obtain it from?

gwen21

gwen21
Gurnee, IL
(Zone 5b)

February 6, 2012
4:08 PM

Post #8997129

If you are close by a World Market store or a grocery with an international section, you might look there first. I am seeing it more and more at even regular grocery stores, too. Otherwise, if you google "rooibos tea" you will find lots of places to order from. The first I ever tasted came from Teavana, and it was marvelous. Good luck with your search, and enjoy your tea as you read the next installment of No. 1 Ladies!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love Rooibos Cville_Gardener 1 Feb 1, 2012 5:29 AM
Me too! vossner 2 Feb 1, 2012 8:00 AM
Going to try! CLScott 1 Feb 1, 2012 9:13 AM
Thanks for reading! gwen21 3 Feb 7, 2012 6:30 AM
rooibos tea spnwhl 1 Feb 6, 2012 11:48 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America