Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea: Rooibos tea for me

Communities > Forums > Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea
bookmark
Forum: Article: Facts About Rooibos TeaReplies: 1, Views: 5
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

February 6, 2012
8:15 PM

Post #8997440

Hi Gwen, I have always been interested in finding the right tea to drink on a regular basis every morning to start my day off right. The ironic part is that coffee is supposed to be beneficial for me to drink also with the added benefits of creating more stomach acid for people with a type A blood diet that other types need to avoid because it does not do the same thing for them. My stomach is very sensitive to just plain water so I always need something with body to help my stomach take the fluids properly without any discomfort from acidic materials. Rooibos tea might be just the right thing for me but I have to keep trying a variety of materials to know what works and what does not comfort me.

Alan (3pmp)

gwen21

gwen21
Gurnee, IL
(Zone 5b)

February 7, 2012
6:22 AM

Post #8997718

Hi Alan,
I hope that rooibos works out as a good daily beverage for you. It's much milder than coffee, and of course no caffeine, but there's definitely more taste than just water. Good luck to you!

Gwen

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Facts About Rooibos Tea Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Love Rooibos Cville_Gardener 1 Feb 1, 2012 5:29 AM
Me too! vossner 2 Feb 1, 2012 8:00 AM
Going to try! CLScott 1 Feb 1, 2012 9:13 AM
Thanks for reading! gwen21 3 Feb 7, 2012 6:30 AM
rooibos tea spnwhl 1 Feb 6, 2012 11:48 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America