high heel shoes ????

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

have any of you made table arrangements with cut flowers in high heel shoes??? I am going to have to make one for an upcoming garden show and I DO NOT do flower arranging. I need some ideas !

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oh how I wish Terriculture were here now. I have never tried that one. Are you using fresh flowers? If so will need something to keep them moist such as those flower tubes and they could be hidden in the toe in some styrofoam?

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

yes, we are using mostly fresh flowers & greenery - only a few stems of dried materials/silk stems

we are wrapping floral foam in foil to stick down inside toe of shoe. We are using pink roses and lime green cushion mums with arum foliage ( if it is still looking good) along with maybe some horsetail. I guess I just need some photos to go on. My mind is a blank page !

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Is it an open toe shoe? If so you could have the cushion mums out over the toe of the shoe? If you look online there are lots of ideas and photos to use as an inspiration.

Thumbnail by haighr
Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

that is a great pic of what i needed ! I did try online. I tried"floral arrangements in high heels" and some other similar subject and didn't get anything that I was wanting. Maybe I was using the wrong wording. My computer skills aren't any better than my flower arranging skills :)

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

lmao! Go to Google Images and just type in flower arrangements in shoes"

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.