Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

SOLVED: It's Green & Fuzzy -What is it??

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

I think this may be a type of Sage, but don't know it's name. It has thick fuzzy leaves and no oder.

Thumbnail by Azalea
High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

that plant if not mistaken belongs to the kalanchoe family. if not mistaken it is close to this url http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/6400/kalanchoe/kalanchoe.html hope that help. it is in succulent family. do not over water specially in the winter time. hope that help.

Sodwana Bay KZN, South Africa

I agree, if you look up Kalanchoe beharensis at the above link, you will find there 'Oak Leaf' which is actually a hybrid between K.beharensis and K.millotii. I believe that is your plant.
I love the colour!
maddy

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Yes, Thank you both so much for the info. I really beleive it is the K. millotii. I thought I answered last pm to MaVieRose but don't see the post. Thanks for the link, it will be helpful for other plants too.
This site never ceases to amaze me - I told my neighbor I will know the answer within 24 hrs. to just about anything!

Sodwana Bay KZN, South Africa

Azalea, the pure K.millotii has a much rounder, flatter leaf than your plant. I still think it is a K.beharensis x millotii hybrid.
maddy

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

u're very welcome ;). it is my pleasure... ma vie rose

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Maddy, I think you are right, but whatever it is I like it very much - a real special little plant. Thanks again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.