Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog Top 5 Awards: GMO seeds

Communities > Forums > Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog Top 5 Awards
bookmark
Forum: Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog Top 5 AwardsReplies: 1, Views: 17
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
florjan
Monsefu, Chiclayo
Peru

February 20, 2012
4:20 PM

Post #9013867

This is a wonderful list and I thank you for assembling this. I'm new here, but I don't see any information assuring people that none of these companies is allied with Monsanto or is selling GMO seeds?

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

February 21, 2012
5:49 AM

Post #9014377

It is my understanding that GMO seeds are available for commercial farmers, but not for small hobby gardeners. (I've done quite a bit of research on this) While I am dead set against GMO, I consider my purchases from vendors supplying the general public safe.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Spotlight on the Garden Watchdog Top 5 Awards Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Privacy policies KanapahaLEW 0 Feb 20, 2012 4:54 AM
Garden Watchdog Top 5 Awards 2012 nelliemae 1 Feb 21, 2012 5:42 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America