Frilly Lavender Poppy - anyone have seeds?

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

I loved growing this one years ago but didn't collect seeds.

Does anyone of seeds of this one to trade or for SASE?

Thanks!

Thumbnail by Seedsower
(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Nope Not yet. But if the pink peonies start crossing with the lavender singles I might get one yet. lol

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

I,too, lost all of my double lav. poppies. I would love to get a few this fall if anyone should have them. I will be posting some pics of my poppies in bloom this spring and would be glad to trade colors with you. I am not going to have near as many as I usually have . I have to sow mine in my daylily beds as I have no other beds. They get too huge by spring and knock too much sun off my daylilies. I REALLY thinned mine out this year.

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi Corgi, I just Dmailed you before I saw your post here. So sad to hear you didn't get any seeds of this one :(

Pontotoc, MS(Zone 7b)

If I happen to get any volunteer ones you better bet I'll save ALL those seeds and will be glad to share with you ! My double reds and pinks took over last year (not complaining too much cause I am so glad to have any colors)

Libby

I should have seeds shortly. Dmail me and I would be glad to share.

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

I thought I'd go through my seed stash just for fun. I found some of the double lavender....from 2002! I wonder if they're viable. I'm gonna try, just out of curiousity!

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

They have seeds for these at "One Stop Poppy Shoppe" I've purchased from there before.

I have 50 seeds coming from them of two kinds. One of them I believe the the same as the picture above. It as so pretty I decided to order some.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.