Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Great video

(Zone 6b)

Mercola has posted this video and says it will only be available a few days for free. It is about how our food is raised today, compared to the way of the past.

In my county, we were invaded by a big pig factory, most of us did not want here. There is definite danger to our water supply, both in their usage and pollution. We fought them with everything we had, but they came here anyway because of very lax environmental laws of Texas. The corporate lawyers knew where to go after they were thrown out of North Carolina.

This is something we should all be concerned about because it involves our health, and the health of our families.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

pigs aren't even allowed in our county. Made a lot of people mad at the county fair when they started enforcing the law

(Zone 6b)

Wow DonnaB.

I see nothing wrong with pigs in small numbers. In my opinion they should be alotted so much land, same thing with cattle.

Bridgewater, ME

Good video

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.