Photo by Melody

Article: Caffeine: the most widely consumed drug in the world: Morning wake up

Communities > Forums > Article: Caffeine: the most widely consumed drug in the world
bookmark
Forum: Article: Caffeine: the most widely consumed drug in the worldReplies: 3, Views: 20
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
3pmp
Slocan, BC
(Zone 3a)

February 27, 2012
6:47 AM

Post #9021674

Hi Carrie, I have never been one to drink coffee as other people do for their morning or midnight fix that keeps them going all night. According to the diet guidelines for blood type A people coffee is supposed to be a good thing that is not recommended for other types with certain properties that affect them differently. For me it is good to create more stomach acid that is necessary since we do not have enough to begin with making it difficult for proper digestion. I do like mine with cream and sugar which helps it get down better.

Alan (3pmp)

carrielamont

carrielamont
Bedford, TX
(Zone 8a)

February 27, 2012
1:10 PM

Post #9022190

Hmmm blood type A? I'm an A... never gave it much thought. ANYWAY, I've only recently started drinking coffee at all! I used to have a cup of decaf now and then, but I'd put enough cream and sugar in so it tasted like hot coffee ice cream. Then I had physical therapy appointments in the late afternoon, and found that I did better at my exercises if I had a cup of half decaf half regular on the way to my appointment. Another thing you could try is iced coffee, which REALLY tastes like coffee ice cream. But I guess you have to like coffee ice cream.

Thanks for your comment, Alan. Now I have to go check about blood type A and caffeine!
cando1
Ozone, AR
(Zone 6a)

March 1, 2012
9:12 PM

Post #9026603

What did you find out Carrie? I'm type A too.I have one or two cups ever morning.
Never seems to have bothered me.
I drink hot chocolate at night. No one ever told me,It'd keep me awake so i sleep fine. LOL
Vickie
steveodaniel
Murray, KY
(Zone 6b)

March 4, 2012
7:11 PM

Post #9030124

Hi Carrie---I'm blood type A too. I have never heard about this but I can believe there's something to it. I've been drinking coffee nearly all my life and straight black from the pot! Only rarely do I add anything to it, especially since I quit alchoholic beverages years ago. My first memory of consuming coffee was about 68 years ago when I was age 10. I had a headache and my aunt gave me a BC powder and a strong cup of black coffee. It cured the headache and I've been drinking coffee every since! I've been roasting my own coffee for at least 12 years and have fresh roasted coffee every day; morning, noon and night! I'd like to hear more about this type A stuff!
-Steve

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Caffeine: the most widely consumed drug in the world Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Home grown jjacques 27 Feb 27, 2012 8:50 PM
Yep, caffeinated here too ... Cville_Gardener 1 Feb 21, 2012 7:23 AM
Excellent research done for this article vossner 12 Feb 23, 2012 6:23 PM
good FOR plants? icflowers 4 Mar 1, 2012 9:57 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America