Photo by Melody

Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and Paradoxes: Great article!

Communities > Forums > Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and Paradoxes
bookmark
Forum: Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and ParadoxesReplies: 0, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
dechap423
Chattanooga, TN
(Zone 7b)

March 6, 2012
6:50 PM

Post #9032724

I especially appreciated the information concerning the overall temperature difference between the hemispheres. It cleared up what had been a point of confusion for me: there had seemed to be a discrepancy in the information given on some plants from the southern hemisphere in plant catalogs I've perused... the latitudes of their points of origin and the hardiness zones listed just didn't make sense. The explanation is something that I should have known but didn't (or learned way back in school and just forgot, LOL). Thanks!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Weather for Gardeners - Climate Anomalies and Paradoxes Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Cool GranvilleSouth 6 May 28, 2008 10:44 PM
wonderful information! melody 1 May 29, 2008 2:52 PM
Good one phicks 1 May 29, 2008 1:55 AM
Melting Ice Caps Robubba 0 Jan 1, 2009 3:18 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America