Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Frigidaire front load washer fills with water

CANDLER, NC

My Frigidaire front load washer will fill with water after a cycle has finished. It may happen immediately after the cycle finishes or several hours later. I have gone into my laundry room three times in the past two weeks to find water in the overflowing from the empty tub into the floor because I left the door open or open the door and have water pour out in the floor.

All this happens when the washer is off and the tub is empty.

Any suggestions?

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

When the load is finished, turn off the water at the wall. There should be a shutoff.

Chicago, IL

Is there a way to control belt tracking on a frigidare gallery washer ? mine keeps moving forward and rubbing on drum

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

what's the model number?

Springfield, VA

Please provide us Model number.....

Washington D.C., United States

hey
i bought this LG refrigerator last year Recently I have experienced the refrigerator is not cooling both top and bottom compartment. Right now, no more warm outside the fridge. This refrigerator is fix with built in diagnostic capability. I'm try open the micro-controller cover and push self diagnose button the result is:-

1) push first times > all display flashed.

2) push second times > display show number 2.(What does it mean??) Please provide solution.

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Defodil, you have posted your refrigerator problem on a washer thread. If you have had the refrigerator less than a year, the part may be under warranty. If you touch the controller board, you will void any warranty you have. If you are not a servicer, call LG for service. If you do not know what you are doing, you may cause irreparable damage. You are not supposed to diagnose and repair a refrigerator yourself. Again, call LG or your local servicer.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.