Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

New babies

Bridgewater, ME

Four silkie broodies on bbs orp eggs,here is the first and only one so far,the due date was last Sat and this one hatch yesterday and I do hear some peeping but not sure how many will hatch as they were shipped eggs.

Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735
Conroe, TX

awwwww what a sweet baby.

Union Grove, WI(Zone 5b)

Very cute!!!

Bridgewater, ME

GOT TWO MORE.I HAD 12 EGGS

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Congratulations! So cute!

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

yeah everybodys hatching. Spring is in the air

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Yup. Found a Hidden Hen yesterday, and since i don't know how long she's been setting, well, I have to leave her...

Conroe, TX

Looking forward to more pictures Green.

Bridgewater, ME

Don`t thing the rest will hatch.four silkie hens sitting on three eggs a piece and one had no hatches,poor little thing will have no babies and the other three will only have one a piece,was really hoping for another hatch so I could give it to her.Will take all eggs out tomorow and take pictures.

Bridgewater, ME

Here are the three that hatched,opened up the other eggs and they were not fertile

Thumbnail by green04735
Bridgewater, ME

No 2

Thumbnail by green04735
Bridgewater, ME

No. 3

Thumbnail by green04735
Eatonton, GA(Zone 8b)

Awww! 3adorable babies! Sorry about the others, I know how dissapointing that is!

Bridgewater, ME

I have 10 comming from MD in the next two days,more bbs orps and along with my own eggs I will be incubatoing 40 eggs

Bridgewater, ME

More pictures,got to love those silkie mama`s they will hatch anything.

Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735 Thumbnail by green04735
Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

I love it when they get up on top of their mom

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.