Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

any ideas

Edelstein, IL

any ideas on what to do with old bed springs and old metal wheel on lawn deco

Thousand Oaks, CA(Zone 10a)

kdm1000,

Funny you should ask. I just got a FREE baby crib. Its not really in a style I like, it's old, but modern. My first thought was to make a garden bench.....that is the reason I got it in the first place....but now I'm still thinking on that one. But I spray painted the springs and they are now holding up my climbing plant....whose name escapes me at the moment. Sue

Bullard, TX(Zone 8b)

I don't know if you can follow this but if you can you will get a boat load of ideas to use springs. There is one on there somewhere that they hung a full size set of bed springs between the porch rail an the top an used it as a privecy devider with vines on it. I love that one. http://pinterest.com/search/?q=bed+springs

Edelstein, IL

Thanks will try it later

Englewood, FL

Keepingactive, these are toy boxes I made from old cribs.

Thumbnail by ifantail Thumbnail by ifantail
Edelstein, IL

Cute!

Brillion, WI

Oh, great! Checked out Pinterest. Now I have to have bed springs.
We're actually taking out an old metal bed with exposed springs at our cabin. The fight will start when I say I want to keep the springs. I need my own garage!

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

I checked out Pinterest too and so many ideas with old springs. I definitely need one or two for in the garden for veggies to grow on.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.