Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

This Phone is Smarter than I Am!! Help!

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

I love technology, but I like simplicity too. Now that the time has changed, my new LG500 Tracfone is wrong and I can't figure out how to set the time. I can find the world clock. I can find the alarm. I can find the stopwatch. But I can NOT find "set time". I can't even find "initial setup" which I think is where I set it in the beginning. Can someone help me? I think my phone is the equivalent of Samsung blackberry. My boss has one just like mine but hers is a blackberry.

Can anyone help me? I've googled instructions on the net but what I could find was no help.

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

If that phone was that smart it should have set it's own time- I assume you're talking about having to do Daylight Saving time? My dumb phone does that!! LOL

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Well, the interesting thing is, I just noticed a few minutes ago that it now shows the correct time. I don't know why or how. This morning it was an hour behind. All I can figure is some "time fairy" came in when I wasn't looking and fixed the time for me. Thank you, time fairy!

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

It was just slow catching up to daylight saving time-

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

You mean, I don't have fairies? Darn it! I was hoping the "cleaning fairy" would come in tonight while I sleep and clean my house. Jo, you just crushed my dream!

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

Sometimes you might just have to toggle power. I've noticed that with iPhone - at times just going throught different time zones it stays where it was at home and I must toggle power off for it to get the new time. Seems like iPhone got some bad press from a glitch last year on the time change.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.