Good morning everyone! Over the winter I've taken a couple cuttings from sickly Epi plants. I've got about 7 cuttings that I've rooted in 100% perlite and I wanted to know the best way to transplant these cutting to Epi potting medium.
I'm not sure if I understand what you are asking but what I would do:
1. choose a potting mix--- mine is 3 part woodchips, 1 part perlite, 1 part tree leaf(Oak is superior) mold, and 1 part potting soil.
2. choose a small 3 inch clean plastic container for your first pot.
3. plant your cutting and don't water or fertilize for around the first month.
4. If worried about dryness, mist.
5. keep your cuttings in some shade, especially during the afternoon.
This time of year is great for starting your plants. Go for it! bob