ID please

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Don't know what these bulbs are. Thanks

Thumbnail by ilovejesus99 Thumbnail by ilovejesus99 Thumbnail by ilovejesus99 Thumbnail by ilovejesus99 Thumbnail by ilovejesus99
Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Are they all the same or how many different types do you think are there?

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

They are all the same. I just took different shots of them.

Fulshear, TX(Zone 9b)

Could they be Lycoris? They bloom in Sept. or Oct. before the foliage comes out and the foliage lasts through Spring. Sometimes known as Naked Ladies.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Thanks but not lycoris as I have dug those also and the have a lighter green stripe down the middle of each blade.

Josephine, Arlington, TX(Zone 8a)

They could be Oxblood lily, do the leaves get long and narrow?

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

When they are in the ground they lay the exact same way as in my hand. They look like a spider plant the way the leaves lay but they are not. I am going out to see of I can get a picture of one still in the ground or in a pot. There is several other things out on that property I don't know what it is.

They are taking it over for the chemical plant so there is no time to wait and see when they bloom. I had no idea all these things were out there.

Thanks

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Try posting in the plant ID forum to see if you get an answer.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

ok thanks

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

the pot with them in they are not planted. I just put them in there loose till I can plant them. Not sure if that will help any

Keaau, HI

When they flower, an ID can be made.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

They have a beautiful pink flower. If that is not enough I will see if I can find a picture.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

The foliage looks kinda like a spiderwort.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Here is a picture of the flower

Thumbnail by ilovejesus99

It looks like rain lily.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

The flowers are really big on these. Alot bigger than a white rain lily flower. Do you still think it is a rain lily.

I don't know, it was hard to tell how big the flowers were in the picture.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

They are lilies of some kind, but I also think they're too big to be rain lilies. Maybe try posting in the plant id forum.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

They look like my rain lillies. Do they only bloom after it has rained? If so then they are probably rain lillies.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

They do appear to bloom after it rains. They are so very pretty.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images