Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Swaps, Trades and Giveaways: Plant Trade - Carolinas

Communities > Forums > Swaps, Trades and Giveaways
bookmark
Forum: Swaps, Trades and GiveawaysReplies: 2, Views: 138
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

March 29, 2012
10:15 AM

Post #9061932

I dunno if this is the right place to post this, but I am trying to drum up interest in a swap in the Carolinas.

Please follow us here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1246510/

A thread for plant trades is here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1249542/

Thanks!

Amanda
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

May 2, 2012
10:54 AM

Post #9107276

Look under round ups as they have one sometime in the spring and in the mountains 1 or 2st a year and do lots of plant swaping.
These things are so much fun and you meet your neighbors this way sometime as I met a neighbor where I live now. And if you are the ones hosting it like Bev and I did the 1st yaear in the Raleigh area (Garner) and went to Tony Avents open house, you may end up with lots of plants people didn't take home and that can also be a good experience.
Lavina

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

May 2, 2012
7:10 PM

Post #9107866

Hi Lavina - I think we will be meeting - at least a handful of us will!

I have been to a round up in VA last spring, and then some of those same folks got together before Thanksgiving - yes I have had a wonderful time meeting people from DG.

I would love to come to Raleigh and any other swap within driving distance. I love Plant Delights and an open house (!!!) at Tony's sounds like the biggest plant event a girl could ever want to see!

I will keep an eye on the Roundup forum - I have posted there too - and watch for others in the Carolinas. Thanks! Please keep me in mind.

~Amanda

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new swap forum! Terry 19 Jan 2, 2013 10:29 AM
CLOSED: Illinois pick up Cheryl_IL 0 Apr 6, 2007 1:57 PM
CLOSED: Anyone have Elvis Prestley Stamp to swap for Marilyn Monroe Gourd 5 Apr 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Spring Cleaning Gardening books, pots, and other items. rose318 54 Nov 26, 2008 1:12 AM
A few cookbooks JenFrazier 1 Apr 30, 2007 1:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America