Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Shutter Reuse...You'll be inspired!

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Great ideas!!!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Thanks for sharing. So many good ideas, and I've already had DH come look. We scored several sets of vinyl shutters for free on Craig's list and have been trying to think of ways to use them. Especially liked the single shutter with pots, and while these don't have that rustic look, they should hold up well.

Englewood, FL

Ya done it again biv, the rafters in my shop are full of shutters & louvered closet doors,I got a lot of ideas from that site, it makes me proud to be a fellow Floridian. : )

Thousand Oaks, CA(Zone 10a)

Bibbiv: thank you for both of the sites for the shutters and the pallet's. How come when I get tired of both tripping and and looking at stuff and not knowing what to do with them, as as soon as I get rid of them......................someone comes up with ideas. I just can't keep everything and I try to clean up at least once a year!

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

Ifantail, did you see the old bicycles and the sculptures from tires? Goodness, there are such a multitude of beautiful things there! Loved the Christmas trees from plastic bottles, really wonderful pieces of art. I'd have a hard time picking my favorite because there are so many.

Englewood, FL

No I didn't see them, I checked most of the sites under the pictures.

Lorena, TX

I also checked most and didn't see the bikes and tires....more info please bivbiv!!! thank you

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

You'll find multitudes of visual delights here. Enjoy!

Englewood, FL

Still didn't bikes & tires, but I think I'll try the tutu project.

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

Ifan, post pictures!

You didn't scroll down far enough. There's a whole other section at the bottom with earlier art blogs.

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX(Zone 8b)

kitchens ... love these http://inspirationgreen.com/reuse-kitchens.html

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.