Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Pallet Inspiration

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

http://inspirationgreen.com/pallet-inspiration.html

Englewood, FL

Great site bivbiv, I spent hours checking out all the sub sites also. It takes a Floridian to come up with all this good stuff. {;o)

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

Well, I didn't find this because I'm a Floridian. :) The reason I know about this site is because she featured my fireplace under styrofoam art. You're absolutely right that you can spend hours enjoying many things here, in addition to getting some good information. She really does find things that are a feast for the eyes. (And I don't believe she's a Floridian.)

Don't miss Andy Goldsworthy on Inspiration Green. He's one of my favorite sculptors, so I was glad to see she'd included him. I have the DVD of a beautiful documentary on him. If I remember correctly, it's called Rivers and Tides. Most of his work is ephemeral: leaves in streams, melting ice. Even though he's done some more permanent things such as stone walls, even they are intended to change because of trees growing near them. Fascinating.

Oakwood (Butler,TX), TX(Zone 8b)

love this .. will have to spend more time later :)

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

Denim, I think some of these things have your name written all over them! And check out the section on bottles and glass. I thought of you when I saw that.

This message was edited Apr 1, 2012 2:31 PM

Rosamond, CA(Zone 8b)

Cooooool!

Dahlonega, GA

If Denim likes it , she'll do it , with her own twist . What an artist !

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.