-
AuthorContent
DonnaB
Vancleave, MS
(Zone 8b)

March 29, 2012
6:14 PM

Post #9062480

my SeaDoo lol Silver Seabright x Blk & Wht Mottled D'Uccle and the other I think is Araucana x D'Uccle and then all the just hatched Araucana chicks. I have 25 so far and only 2 with tufts. The tufted ones are dying in the shell without hatching or dying a early death. That's the lethal tufted gene at work. Guess I need to go start pulling eggs from the hens as I don't need anymore

Thumbnail by DonnaB   Thumbnail by DonnaB
Click an image for an enlarged view.

DonnaB
Vancleave, MS
(Zone 8b)

March 29, 2012
6:19 PM

Post #9062490

this is where my exotic ducks may be going to. She has a really nice set up and takes good care of her birds
http://www.mhwaterfowlfarm.com/
tamberlin
Framingham, MA
(Zone 6a)

March 30, 2012
5:27 AM

Post #9062885

Your chicks are really cute. I can't wait to see what the Sebright/D'uccle mix looks like. I have 4 porcelain D'uccle chicks in the brooder right now. Hopefully if we have a rooster we can hide him long enough to get some fertile eggs!
green04735
Bridgewater, ME

April 3, 2012
10:42 AM

Post #9068232

Got new silkie babies,these ones were born Sat. I have two more broodies,just went out and picked them up to look under them and one has a little partridge and still on four eggs and the ohter has a silver colored one and a blue and still has three eggs.Just love them babies

Thumbnail by green04735
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Poultry and Livestock Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Raising Keets (baby guineas) TamaraFaye 39 Apr 29, 2012 1:19 PM
Guineas moved into new home TamaraFaye 91 Jun 7, 2008 9:31 PM
What should I do for my sick hen? Tammy 51 Dec 16, 2007 8:55 PM
Sheep losing wool KathyJo 16 May 7, 2008 11:37 PM
Anyone raise rabbits ? PeggieK 41 Jul 10, 2008 12:07 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America