Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

New Chicks

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

my SeaDoo lol Silver Seabright x Blk & Wht Mottled D'Uccle and the other I think is Araucana x D'Uccle and then all the just hatched Araucana chicks. I have 25 so far and only 2 with tufts. The tufted ones are dying in the shell without hatching or dying a early death. That's the lethal tufted gene at work. Guess I need to go start pulling eggs from the hens as I don't need anymore

Thumbnail by DonnaB Thumbnail by DonnaB
Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

this is where my exotic ducks may be going to. She has a really nice set up and takes good care of her birds
http://www.mhwaterfowlfarm.com/

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Your chicks are really cute. I can't wait to see what the Sebright/D'uccle mix looks like. I have 4 porcelain D'uccle chicks in the brooder right now. Hopefully if we have a rooster we can hide him long enough to get some fertile eggs!

Bridgewater, ME

Got new silkie babies,these ones were born Sat. I have two more broodies,just went out and picked them up to look under them and one has a little partridge and still on four eggs and the ohter has a silver colored one and a blue and still has three eggs.Just love them babies

Thumbnail by green04735

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.