Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

California Gardening: Sacramento Cactus & Succulent Society Show & Sale on May 5+6

Communities > Forums > California Gardening
bookmark
Forum: California GardeningReplies: 2, Views: 36
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
GerBo
Davis, CA
(Zone 9b)

March 30, 2012
4:47 PM

Post #9063622

I hope it's OK to post this here.

Please make a note on your calendar: This year's Sacramento Cactus & Succulent Society Show & Sale (Sacramento, CA) will be on Saturday, May 5 and Sunday, May 6. Juried show with hundreds of incredible specimens; sales area with a huge selection of plants, pots, accessories, etc. Free parking & admission. Free plant to first 100 guest each day.

This is an outstanding opportunity to see and buy plants perfectly adapted for our hot summer climate. In light of dwindling water supplies and rising water rates, there has never been a better time to rip out your lawn and create a unique xeric landscape with cactus, succulents and drought-tolerant perennials.

More info: http://www.sacramentocss.org/showinfo2012.htm

Please spread the word and if you're in the area PLEASE STOP BY. We're trying to make this the best attended show ever.

Thumbnail by GerBo
Click the image for an enlarged view.

kinym
Carmichael, CA
(Zone 9b)

May 16, 2013
11:14 PM

Post #9523484

Hi Gerhard. I went to the show and picked up a lot of great new plants. My first C&S show ever. You should visit the C&S area here. I really enjoy your blog.

GardenSox
Sacramento, CA
(Zone 9a)

June 5, 2013
1:43 PM

Post #9547561

Sorry I missed it!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other California Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Hello fellow Californians....let's introduce ourselves! Kachinagirl 398 Mar 12, 2011 9:02 PM
Your area's best nurseries srkrause 98 Aug 9, 2007 10:51 PM
Any gopher solutions? Zuzu 410 Nov 19, 2011 8:08 PM
Procrastinating and Pots Happenstance 114 May 8, 2007 11:53 AM
Anyone else have squirrel problems? lilystorm 23 Aug 2, 2008 6:40 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America