Photo by Melody

Article: Enter Our Second Annual Invasive Species Photo Contest!: invasive species photos

Communities > Forums > Article: Enter Our Second Annual Invasive Species Photo Contest!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Enter Our Second Annual Invasive Species Photo Contest!Replies: 2, Views: 20
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
thatswho
Endicott, NY
(Zone 5a)

April 2, 2012
6:58 AM

Post #9066565

I'm surprised this ends so early. None of the invasive species in my area have started growing yet! In fact, not much of anything has grown enough to identify. Zone 4 ...Harriet

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 2, 2012
7:54 AM

Post #9066663

We usually run this to coincide with Invasive Species Week which is in March.

We'll have one next year about this time too, so take some pictures over the summer and file them. That's what many members do.
thatswho
Endicott, NY
(Zone 5a)

April 2, 2012
8:19 AM

Post #9066700

Thanks, I'll try to remember. Maybe I can get a shot of my new neighbor and his muffler-less car.

I see I'll have to check my zone map!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Enter Our Second Annual Invasive Species Photo Contest! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Will be snapping pics... Sundownr 1 Mar 25, 2012 5:46 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America