Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins: CLOSED: Birthday Club For April

Communities > Forums > Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins
bookmark
Forum: Group Trades, Swaps and Round RobinsReplies: 117, Views: 626
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 4, 2012
4:15 AM

Post #9069117

Birthday Girls this month are:

Carolyn April 3
Amanda April 6
Fruity April 9

Current Members:

Rouxcrew (Joy) Jan. 15
Irisluvr0252 (Debbie) Feb. 25
ClanCampbell (Chris) Feb.28
Goldhillal (Crystal) March 21
Carolyn22 (Carolyn) April 3
AmandaEsq (Amanda) April 6
FruitoftheVine- (Susan) April 9
Crit (Patti) May 10
Mud_Elf (Kris) May 10
taters55 (LK) June 13
GAgirl1066 (Paula) Sept. 1
Ridesredmule (Charlene) Oct. 1
Rvnsbrk - (Juanita) Oct 9
GardenQuail (Michelle) Oct. 28
Dahtzu (Faye) December 25
Hope43 (Hope) Dec. 28

Thumbnail by rvnsbrk
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 4, 2012
4:25 AM

Post #9069131

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I am having a wonderful time with family. My daughter and her fiancee were there and I love that I am of an age where the family is having babies again. There is something about babies and I just love toddlers -

I have not picked up my mail yet - let you all know when I do. I am so looking forward to the wonderful cards!

Carolyn

rouxcrew

rouxcrew
(Joy) Hempstead, TX
(Zone 8b)

April 4, 2012
7:22 AM

Post #9069315

Thanks Neener!!!!
ClanCampbell
(Chris) Des Moines, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 4, 2012
4:01 PM

Post #9070010

Ok, I'm coming out of the corner for awhile.. my cards went out today lol..

thanks for the new room Neener

Carolyn, I quite agree about the babies and toddlers.. most of my grandkids are now teens! 15, 14, 14, 13, 12.. then little Miss Kailey who's 2 1/2 ^_^ of course she's going on about 25 now.. good grief.. she is so funny! While I was watching her the other weekend, she suddenly took her shirt off (at her house) and when I asked her why she did that.. she said that it was hurting her tummy! lol.. I didn't tell her mom (my DD) and a few days later, Jess was talking to me and said that Kailey was going to be a nudist cause out of the blue she doesn't like wearing clothes..says they hurt her tummy LOL..

Here's a pic of her with her Uncle Shawn, my son this past Christmas

Thumbnail by ClanCampbell

Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 5, 2012
4:13 AM

Post #9070445

Chris

she is so precious! Love the smile on her face - looks like she can be mischevious! Love it! Her Daddy looks so serious - thank you for sharing that great photo.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 5, 2012
6:10 PM

Post #9071189

Oh my gosh, I remember when Kailey was born! Your Little Princess is growing up so fast, Chris. She's precious as are all your others Grands, two several of us have had the pleasure to meet.

Long stressful day here, but wanted you to know, Char, that your card and the extra goodie you included made me smile :) Both are beautiful and will take a pic tomorrow before the light fades. Thank you so much, My Dear!

Manda, are you ready for your big day tomorrow? I wish I could have sent a pack of Golden Oreos and a carton of ice cream to you...lol

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2012
4:57 AM

Post #9071598

Talked to our Mandy last night. She is having computer problems and she asked me to tell you all how much fun she is having getting the cards in the mail. She was really having a ball considering that Court is on vacation this week and is underfoot.

I'll tell her here Happy Birthday, but I don't think she will be able to see us here.

You all have a super Easter. Another freeze warning tonight. This is getting old, but then again it is normal. Me setting all the plants out a month early was not normal. :0)

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 6, 2012
5:31 AM

Post #9071634

Happy Birthday Amanda! Hope you get your computer running soon!

Thumbnail by taters55   Thumbnail by taters55
Click an image for an enlarged view.

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2012
7:25 AM

Post #9071763

Happy Birthday A. Hope it is a great one!

No freeze warning here, but I have been able to restrain myself from putting anything out yet. I have to hold tight to my May 1st rule, even though April 15 is our official no more freeze date.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2012
4:51 PM

Post #9072417

Happy Birthday to you, Miss Manda! I hope you had a sunny day, it was a beautiful day here and thought I'd send you some Spring blooms. "Weed" through your computer problems and get back here soon, girlie.

You know, growing up we always started planting our veggie garden on Good Friday. My Dad's hard and fast rule to do so and never remember scrambling to cover up tenders, but that was several hours South of here.
Only once have I taken houseplants out this year and had to bring them back in. Good thing since we're under a frost / freeze advisory tonight like you are, Neener.

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 6, 2012
9:11 PM

Post #9072673

Another card arrived today. Thank you so much, Faye :) I do hope Ray is getting better and stronger and will be back home with you soon.

Pic shows the cards from Char with a handcrafted polymer clay Blue Bird sitting on a Star, and Faye's, What struck me is you both sent cards with Butterflies!

An out of the blue surprise was getting a card from your Mom today, Neener. You little sneak.

Lots of love and hugs to all of you!

GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 7, 2012
1:55 AM

Post #9072741

Hi, all.
Thanks for the new thread Neener :)
Amanda, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Think of it as still being April 6... I haven't gone to bed yet, so April 7 is still tomorrow :) Hope you're computer problems get resolved soon, and hope you've had a lovely day despite the computer!
Susan, that little polymer clay blue bird sitting on the star sounds cute. Char sure does a lovely job with those :)
Crystal, that trip to Kew Gardens and other locations in England sounds lovely! Look forward to hearing more about your trip when you get back :)
It's not as cold here as it is for Neener and others, but I'm eagerly awaiting the weather getting warmer so I can put my amaryllises outside to get more sun. Also, for my last birthday, Char gave me a Peacock Orchid which is currently resting in the garage. Need to wait for it to be a bit warmer before I can move it outdoors to start growing. Looking forward to enjoying its flowers!
Oh, and a little bit of nature to share with you all: Thursday afternoon I was out on my deck looking at all my flowers. My husband came out to see something I wanted to show him. At one point, he said, "Oh, there's a little bee." So I asked, "Where?" He then told me that it was visiting one of the flowers on my Cerinthe. (If you haven't seen cerinthe, the flowers are small, purple, bell-shaped flowers.) That was fun to know. I couldn't hear the bee buzzing, so if he hadn't told me about it being there, I wouldn't have gotten to enjoy that special moment :)
Michelle
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 7, 2012
9:13 AM

Post #9073048

Happy Easter to all you great people.
Mandy, sorry this Birthday Wish is late, but do hope it was a good day for you.
And Susan, just in case I'm still living at the Hospital on the 9th, Happy Birthday to you. Hope your day will somehow be as special as you are. Thank you for the card, so thoughtful and sooooooo pretty. We loved it, and Happy Easter to you.
Nita, thank you again for another card, wish you could have seen Ray's smile.
Ray is better but Dr. said this morning that he still wasn't well enough to go home. Somehow they seem to think we wanted him home just because it is Easter. This morning I finally made it clear that I don't care what day is on the calendar, do not send Ray home until this thing is as well as you can get it.
I'm sorry I haven't been here for days, I have only stayed at home 1 night and that night I never turned the puter on. Just so tired and brain dead that I did the necessities and went to bed.
Love you all. Going back to Hospital now.
Faye
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2012
12:33 PM

Post #9073218

Keep hanging in there Faye.. Glad that Ray got a laugh from the card. Was hoping he would.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2012
3:28 PM

Post #9073362

(((Faye))) You're so welcome to the card. Thought it would be a little lift and am so glad Ray is a bit better. I can't imagine how exhausted you are, both of your actually.

Guess what? I had cake and ice cream for breakfast, courtesy of B-day cards from you LK and Chris! Chris, yours scared the willies out of me when it started to sing...lol
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2012
3:31 PM

Post #9073364

Forgot to add the pic.

Thank you, Ladies!

Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 7, 2012
5:59 PM

Post #9073494

We returned late yesterday and our mail was delivered today. Thank you everyone for the wonderful cards. I really enjoyed going through them all.

Char - I love the amaryllis seeds and cannot wait to start planting them and I love the cardinal - did you make him?

Linda - you put a check into your card? Why? Not necessary. I will dedicate the money to trades!

Faye -I do so hope Ray is feeling better.

So many cards from all of you - I have thoroughly enjoyed the cards - thank you, all of you.

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 7, 2012
6:26 PM

Post #9073516

I mailed a whole handful of cards last week. I would of thought they should of been arriving by now!
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 7, 2012
7:48 PM

Post #9073590

Hi, all.
Faye, we certainly understand if you can't make it by... Good to hear from you whenever you can stop by :) Give Ray our best!
Carolyn, welcome back!
Sounds like some neat cards have been arriving! Sadly, mine haven't made it to the post office (sigh). Hoping for Monday!
Happy Easter to all!
Michelle

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 8, 2012
3:28 AM

Post #9073743

Happy Easter everyone!

GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 8, 2012
11:28 PM

Post #9074943

Hi, all.
Well, the last flower on my Jewel amaryllis opened today... just in time for Easter! :) Was wondering if I'd have any blooming today...
Susan, since I won't get a chance to post until late in the day tomorrow (Monday), I'm posting this a little early: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a wonderful, special day :)
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 9, 2012
1:31 AM

Post #9074959

Fruity

Happy Birthday - hope you have a grand day.

Michelle - I came home to two of my amaryllis budding. I was so surprised and thrilled.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 9, 2012
6:28 AM

Post #9075170

Happy Birthday Fruity! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thumbnail by taters55

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 9, 2012
9:05 AM

Post #9075461

Happy Birthday Sooz!!! Have a fun day and eat a big piece of cake for me!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 9, 2012
1:59 PM

Post #9075906

Thanks for the B-day wishes and the Cake! It puts my little strawberry shortcake to shame.

Your card came today, Neener. LOL!

Got a text from Faye that Ray is going home today.
Makes my day even better hearing the good news, Faye.

Love you all :)

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 9, 2012
2:27 PM

Post #9075930

Good news about Ray!
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 9, 2012
3:31 PM

Post #9076025

Great news about Ray!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 9, 2012
5:41 PM

Post #9076205

helooooo dear friends!

i am using the on-screen keyboard so this is brief:

I haven't had such a nice birthday in years and felt so special with every card delivered. Thank you so much for all your kindnesses. I will post more again soon, I hope!

Froot and Carolyn - I hope you each enjoyed your special day.

xox
A.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 9, 2012
5:50 PM

Post #9076216

Amanda

I hope you enjoyed your day as well. I was thinking about you!
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 9, 2012
6:55 PM

Post #9076334

Yeah, Manda, you're back! Been missing you, girl.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 9, 2012
7:10 PM

Post #9076364

Well, with everything that has gone on here,, I managed to loose you all.

Very bad Elf...

Happy Birthday to everyone for this month and cards will be mailed tomorrow,,,sigh...
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 10, 2012
4:30 AM

Post #9076625

Thought you might get a kick out of that card Sooz. I bought that image with you in mind. :0)
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 10, 2012
4:28 PM

Post #9077504

Priceless.

For you wine lovers, the inside of the card says 'You're aging like fine wine. Becoming complex and a little Fruity' LOL!
irisluvr0252
Lafayette, IN
(Zone 5a)

April 10, 2012
6:11 PM

Post #9077648

I lost you guys! I must get cards out! Hope all the April birthday girls had a great birthday! Your cards will be late! And I still owe Crystal a card! I am going to have to buy more cards 'cause I can't find the storage tub they were packed in for the room repair!

I promise to do better real soon!

irisluvr0252
Lafayette, IN
(Zone 5a)

April 10, 2012
6:13 PM

Post #9077651

I was hanging out with Elfie! LOL! we both lost you all!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 10, 2012
7:59 PM

Post #9077771

Mine all got mailed today,, now I am a not so bad elf!!!!
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 10, 2012
8:57 PM

Post #9077842

Hi, all.
Carolyn, how exciting to find those amaryllis buds waiting to greet you! Do you know which kinds they are?
I have five more sending up scapes! Expect more to follow, but I suspect that with the temps being a bit cooler than normal, they'll wait a bit longer. Perhaps it's best though. When I discovered the buds coming up on the ones that I had outdoors, I brought them inside because it had cooled off so much. Didn't want them to decide not to grow after all. So, now I'm running out of space. When I found the last one sending up a bud, I had to move one that had recently come out of dormancy back outside to make room. Hopefully it won't mind. Anyway, those that are sending up scapes are Blossom Peacock (buds are now starting to peak out of the bud covering), Showcase, Picotee, a red one (don't know the variety), and one that was mis-labeled as Royal Velvet when I purchased it but is clearly not Royal Velvet (we're wondering if it might also be Jewel but are waiting for it to bloom to compare).
Glad I got outside to enjoy my flowers on my deck yesterday... rainy today.
Susan, my dianthus that I got last year with the gift certificate from you is sending up a bunch of new buds now. It never did stop blooming completely :) Had at least a few flowers on it all winter!
And my tuberoses started sending up new shoots this week... What a surprise! Their container is along a wall in one of the warmer spots on the deck, so I'm sure that helps :) And they never did go completely dormant... Still have a couple of green leaves from last year!
Fay, let Ray know we all say "Welcome back home!"
Well, take care everyone, and have a great week!
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 11, 2012
1:38 AM

Post #9077973

Michelle

The one amaryllis is Aphrodite and the other I am not sure. What surprised me about the other, is that it was a Christmas gift about 6-8 years ago and never flowered. I also did not do with them what I was supposed to do last summer as we spent so much time on the road between here and upstate NY.

I wanted to get outside yesterday, but by the time I got home from work, I didn't want to do anything. I hate it when that happens!

Looking forward to the weekend - it is supposed to be nice and I want to get the rest of my mulch down...
ClanCampbell
(Chris) Des Moines, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 11, 2012
2:44 PM

Post #9078816

hey, how hard is it to grow Hibiscus from seed? I have about 50 red and the same for white flowers (noid of course lol) and would love to get some outside at the new place. Do the seeds need any prep work done to them? Do they grow from the seeds or are they sterile?

Can't wait to FINALLY plant my coneflower seeds.. only have about 25 varieties to grow LOL

10 days and I'll be moving in.. woohoo!!!

OH.. and I got a promotion at work..now a team lead for TWO teams.

Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings LOL

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 11, 2012
2:56 PM

Post #9078830

Chris, that is great news! Congrats on the raise!

I have never grown them from seeds, so can't help you with the hibiscus seeds.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 11, 2012
2:59 PM

Post #9078832

Try this site...

http://www.westalley.com/ludick/planting.htm
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 11, 2012
3:52 PM

Post #9078898

Chris I have some hardy hibiscus seeds that are really easy to start. In fact I have a bunch of Yella Fella hardies that are really going well. Just in case the parent plant doesn't come back outside. All the others are sprouting, but that one was a little iffy in the Fall when it went to sleep and I fear it may not return. Anyhoo in answer to your question the hardy ones seem to be easy. Never had any tropicals to start.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 11, 2012
3:56 PM

Post #9078907

Looks like the next Birthday girls are Patti, and Kris on May 10th. Going to put cards on the shopping list, so I don't forget them.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 11, 2012
4:22 PM

Post #9078925

Thanks for letting me know your Dianthus is still thriving, Michelle. It's always great to hear a good gardening report like yours, too. Never have tried growing Tuberoses or been near one to give it a sniff. In the past though I've been tempted to add a couple from Bill with Caladium bulb orders, but for whatever reason never did.

Congrats on your promotion and upcoming move, Chris. How I'm rejoicing for you and your new achievements!

My card from you, Manda, came today. It's pretty, just like you are :) Best part is we may be able to get together soon!

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 12, 2012
4:27 PM

Post #9080089

My birthday card came today from you, Joy. Wonder why there's a hint of a drinking theme going on with yours and Neener's cards?! Makes me want to pop a cork and haven't done that since Thanksgiving.

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2012
5:10 AM

Post #9080596

No worries Frootz. I drink enough for all of us. :0)

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 13, 2012
10:42 AM

Post #9081010

I need a drink... forgot how expensive it is to buy a place,,,sigh,, Power deposit $500.00!!! I have never paid a deposit before,, why so much?? Then water!! $125.00!!! I never paid for that either.. What is going on here?

Cable stops 1/2 mile from my house,, they were nice enough to tell me if I can get 16 households in a one mile area from the last pole they service they will go ahead and run the cable!!!! Everyone in the one mile area is going to meet me in the next 2 weeks!! I am going to take each and everyone of them a plant and a coupon for a half off pizza to sign the petition,, bribery works,,,right????? Please say it does,, cause other wise it will be $3.50 per foot to run the line!! And that is more feet than I could pay for. Maybe I could raffle off a fairy house or something?? lol

We will be eating poke and grits here soon,, We will poke our feet under the table and grit our teeth at each other,,,sigh
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 13, 2012
11:51 AM

Post #9081088

Kris

Have you checked into satellite for your tv? I cannot speak for Dish network, but I am more than happy with Direct tv
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 13, 2012
12:16 PM

Post #9081105

Hahahaahhhhaaaaaa sorry, just couldn't help it. Just finished reading, lol so sorry Kris for all your $ problems but the way you describe it is dog gone funny.
Ray has been at home now since late Mon. and seems to be improving each day.( goodness how many times have I thought that before) He went today for a blood check. Checking the kidney #'s. Do pray that the # has gone down more.
Everything in my yard is trying to bloom and the frost has made some ugly tops on some of the Angel Trumpets. Seems frost doesn't hurt the Stinkhorns at all. Still having to dig them up. I was told that they are coming because the ground (hard red clay) is staying to wet.
Tried cleaning windows Wed. and bless pat, one of them got off the track and finally came completely out...oh my! gonna frost tonight and i'm holding the window in my hand and cannot get it back. Finally BIL came , got the window back in but not on the track. Called a window pro., he came yesterday thinking all he had to do was pop the window back..no way, that would have been to easy. The spring is broken inside the track and will have to be replaced. Window is in place enough to lock and will have to stay that way until the right window rep gets here. Bummer! Later Wed. I attempt to cut the grass, just got the mower from shop. I made it all way across the front yard close to the road and the mower died again. No warning, the thing just died. So, I'm watching the grass grow and expecting 20 people here for Sun. lunch. Oh well at least I'll be able to see where I've cut been when I finally get to cut grass again.
All this makes me want to join you Nita, pour me a bigun.
Great news from you Chris, so happy for you.
Michelle my amaryllises never bloomed. Had them in Garage then to the Sun Room. They are now on the Patio and are beginning to look like I expected them to months ago.
Hope you all are well and please, be happy.
Big Hugs

Susan, look at my new "Blooming Baby" She is part of my (early) Birthday Gift from you in 2011

Thumbnail by dahtzu

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2012
3:20 PM

Post #9081336

Waving 'hi' to everyone.

She's a beaut, Faye! LOL, with your visual, I could see you hanging on to the window. Thanks goodness for cell phones and help nearby, huh? Give Ray a hug for me.

Ya know they say trouble comes in three's...electric, water, and cable. And it is Friday, the 13th, for anyone who is superstitious. Hang in their, Elfie. Would the electric company work with you and add a certain amount of the deposit to your bill for the next few months so you don't have to pay all of it at one time? When we were traveling in our camper, we had HughesNet satellite internet, but it was expensive running about $75 a month and $125 a pop to realignment the dish the three times we moved. Got your card today and it's a hoot.

Also received yours today, Paula, with pretty potted blooms.

Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine   Thumbnail by FruitOfTheVine

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 13, 2012
3:44 PM

Post #9081359

We got all the deposits paid, I hate satellite,, I will bribe with pizza and plants,, Already did that today to get a very nice man to move the RV for us,, 6 pizzas and some hostas and his wife was SOLD!!!!

Glad I could give Faye a chuckle,,,lol

Also told the Slum Lord we are moving out in 2 weeks, he told me I have to let him show the place in the mean time,, I do not think so, he never showed me any type of respect so why should I show him any?? Seriously I will let him show it,, but he has to call me first so I can pick up after myself.

He will not be refunding my deposit at any rate as he is famous for refusing to do so,, Oh well. He can keep the $300.00.. It will be my gift to get away from him...lol Ralph actually cringes when I ask him to go tell them to fix anything,, and Ralph like everyone!! So that should tell you just how bad this guy is!

Faye, we are really really happy that Ray is a little better. I have not said much I know,, It is hard for me to deal with people I really like being sick. Still I should let you know Ralph and I think of you both everyday and we both wish you all the luck in the world!! (((((((((((((( Ray & Faye )))))))))))

Fruity glad you got the card!! I knew it was for you when I found it!!!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 13, 2012
4:14 PM

Post #9081413

Faye sending good vibes your way. Oh how I wish I was closer so I could mow for you. If we don't get some rain soon, mowing here will be a non issue anyway. The ground is all cracked like it would be in August. What ever happened to April showers?? All we get is wind and more wind which just dries everything out. I am going to set up my Rain Birds tomorrow. Never had to do it this early.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 14, 2012
7:59 PM

Post #9082813

I have some Amarylis leaves poking up through the leaves that are covering them. Just planted some new ones and moved the ones that were in the front last fall. I'm just not comfortable taking the leaves off of them yet. Tomorrow is our 'official' last freeze date, but I've seen too many freezes between then and May 1st, so I am going to hold off another 2 weeks. At least I know they are alive. My hardy hibiscus planted last fall is coming up. My hot lips sage survived and is blooming it's heart out. Also my clematis I planted 2 years ago and the one I planted last year is growing and starting to set bud. Roses are blooming but the storm last night wiped out the yellow blooms. Have lots more buds though so not worrying. My dianthas that I ws'd last winter had blooms on it all this winter too.

Elfie, we had the same trouble out here too. No one told us that cable stopped a mile from our house. I went with Hughesnet for my internet because broadband wouldn't pick up well.

Has no one received my cards? I mailed them at least 2 weeks ago!!!! Everyone from January through April. UGH!

Had storm here last night that dumped 1 3/4" of rain, and are in a Tornado Watch now. I'll take the rain but keep the severe stuff.

Congrats on the job and the house Chris. I know you are getting anxious to get moved in and start gardening!!!!

Dontcha just LOVE gardening in that lovely red clay Faye???? UGH! I have it too. (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) to you and Ray. So glad he is home.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 15, 2012
9:18 AM

Post #9083264

Patty

I did receive your card - Sorry about that - still coming down after our trip last week. I also recieved a cute kitty card from Elfie. I will have to take a picture of all my cards and post. I have enjoyed the cards so much. Thank you all.
ClanCampbell
(Chris) Des Moines, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 15, 2012
1:08 PM

Post #9083574

Patti, I really thought I had received yours- but everything is now packed and so I can't check LOL..
I do apologize if I didn't mention it :( Things have been so crazy around here! And I really shouldn't be on the computer since I close on the house tomorrow and want to start moving boxes in LOL

My nephew in Woodward, OK lost his house and all the cars in the tornado last night- but he only received cuts and bruises. I cried when he said that what was upsetting him most was that he lost the things I had given him from my late husband, his Uncle Glen. I told him I have other things and I'll make sure he gets them too. We used to live in Woodward-it's hard to see that destruction on the news :(

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 15, 2012
1:34 PM

Post #9083616

Oh WOW Chris. That is just terrible. I can't even fathom something like that happening. WOW...
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 15, 2012
2:59 PM

Post #9083704

Chris

so glad your nephew is safe. Items can always be replaced, but those we love cannot.

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 15, 2012
7:27 PM

Post #9084010

Seeing the destruction is surreal. You know, Chris, what always leaves the deepest impression on me, whether it's a hurricane or a tornado, are stories of the survivors who have lost everything but are still so willing to help their friends and neighbors the best they can. One lady who lost everything in the last round of tornados a couple of weeks ago was shown on the news searching her neighborhood for photos. My heart goes out to gestures like that. I'd love to make a donation to the American Red Cross on behalf of your nephew. Please D-mail me his info.

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2012
9:48 AM

Post #9086191

So sorry for your nephew Chris, but he is alive and unharmed!

We had a tornado in our little town in Kansas. I was at my girlfriends basement and it destroyed her house and a huge tree fell across the cab of my pickup. My house was a mile north of town and totally unharmed, praise God!

They are definately a force to be reckoned with.
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2012
9:50 AM

Post #9086195

Anyone heard from hope43 for a while? I worry about that little gal!!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2012
11:50 AM

Post #9086303

Haven't heard from her in a while, but I see her on FB now and then. Glad everyone is OK. I'm kind of lurking now even on my own threads:0). Hope you can carry on without me.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2012
4:54 PM

Post #9086674

No we can't, Neener. How about a group hug?

These little guys born St. Patty's Day are really starting to explore their World. They're so darn cute walking, running, stumbling, eating, playing, spitting and boxing each other.

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2012
5:11 PM

Post #9086697

I'll take one of each please. :0)))))
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 17, 2012
5:16 PM

Post #9086704

I will take of each as well... I love tuxedo kitties!

Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 17, 2012
6:41 PM

Post #9086818

Soooooo cute Fruity.

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

April 18, 2012
5:17 AM

Post #9087198

Back from my trip to England and found 3 cards in the mail. One from Linda, Patti and Richard, and one from Paula. Many thanks you all.

I enjoyed Kew gardens and lots of other gardens and random plants, but the trip had 3 main highlights. One was Seaham in Northern England where we collected sea glass. About 100 years ago there was a glass factory there that had operated for 100 years. As a result there is lots of glass in the water. It is commonly used for jewelry making and other art projects. you can see some of the jewelry by checking Etsy.

Another highlight was a fossil collecting trip to Lyme Regis in the south of England.
The other high light was a tour of the countryside learning about laying hedgerows and just seeing a lot of things about the country I would not have seen otherwise. Saw a lot from the train, but close up is another matter, and it was very informative to talk with a local and see things from his viewpoint. Was invited to lunch by his wife and went to see the sheep. There were 3 new lambs!
I will try tocatch up with you all more when I get settled in here again.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 18, 2012
5:35 AM

Post #9087207

Sounds like you had a great time in England! Pictures please?
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 18, 2012
7:24 AM

Post #9087353

OH WOW! Sounds like a wonderful trip! Glad you made it home safe and sound!
irisluvr0252
Lafayette, IN
(Zone 5a)

April 18, 2012
1:54 PM

Post #9087856

Just wanted to let you all know that my Ex husband passed away on Friday. I know I posted on one or two of the forums earlier that he had been diagnosed back in December with esophagus cancer that had spread to the liver and spine. He was doing treatments but they didn't gain him much additional time. We had 4 kids together and stayed friends after the divorce so I was able to be there for our kids, his mom and siblings. It was hard to let him go but he is not suffering with pain or the horrible disease anymore. His weight had dropped down below 100 lbs as he couldn't eat solid food due to the tumor in his esophagus. The kids are now concentrating on the property and settling his estate. Please keep them all in your thoughts and prayers.

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 18, 2012
4:08 PM

Post #9088023

Debbie having been through this exact thing last year with my Dad, I understand fully what you've been through. The pain was horrible and he is not suffering now for sure. Bless your family for having to go through this. Take care.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 18, 2012
4:22 PM

Post #9088034

Debbie

I am so sorry - Divorce or no divorce, you still have ties to that person. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
GardenQuail
Mountain View, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 18, 2012
10:33 PM

Post #9088412

Hi, all.
To our dear April birthday ladies: I haven't forgotten you! I have your cards... just need to get them ready for mailing. I've had a sore shoulder for the past week, so it's limited what all I've been doing. It's on the mend, though, so hopefully, I can get them out soon.
Carolyn, that's so neat that the amaryllis that hasn't bloomed before is sending up a flower scape!
Hmmm, was going to add more, but my shoulder is starting to say I've been on the computer enough. So better go for now. Will hopefully be able to stop by soon again!
Take care all, and stay safe!
Michelle
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 19, 2012
1:24 AM

Post #9088451

Michelle

Feel better soon
GAgirl1066
Blackshear, GA

April 19, 2012
4:49 AM

Post #9088520

Debbie,
So sorry for your loss. You, the kids, and other family are in my prayers.
irisluvr0252
Lafayette, IN
(Zone 5a)

April 19, 2012
6:32 AM

Post #9088647

Thanks all! The family has handled his death pretty well knowing he is no longer suffering or in pain. The kids are working on cleaning up the house, dividing the furniture, pictures, etc and will be selling the house in the near future.

Michelle, I hope your shoulder is better soon!

I know I have several cards to get in the mail...I'm way behind! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the April birthday girls! I will get those cards out soon!

The new floor is being installed this morning in the living room and hallway. Next will be the repair to the bathroom and I'm having them do some additional work in there. The bathtub is beginning to rust out so I'm having it removed totally and having a walk in shower put in instead. Not just the surround type but tiled...gonna be really pretty!

Have a great day everyone...be back later!

Debbie
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 19, 2012
4:53 PM

Post #9089410

My heart goes out to you and your family, Debbie. (((HUGS)))

Crystal, what a fabulous trip. I hope you have some pics to share with us. Do you have family there?
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 20, 2012
7:29 AM

Post #9090005

Hope your shoulder is better soon, Michelle. I feel your pain!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 21, 2012
4:32 PM

Post #9092025

Got this note from Twyla today::

Critt pk arrived from angel blessing? right thanks love the pillow and first lap blanket had love it.. love the verse to.. thanks so much..

ladies i have not forgotten anyone health and things keeping me down, ladies i will get them out for april everyone knows i do what needs to be done.. forgive me being late...

blessings everyone

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 21, 2012
6:01 PM

Post #9092146

((((((( Neener )))))))))))

I have a barn / house!!

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf   Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 22, 2012
6:16 AM

Post #9092555

Nenner, so to hear your having problems, sending you lots of big ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) and prayers your way!

Kris, I love your new home! That is going to be so nice, once you get it all wired and everything moved in!
Crit
Sand Springs (Tulsa), OK
(Zone 7a)

April 22, 2012
8:50 AM

Post #9092726

((((((((KRIS))))), how exciting. Love it!

Thanks for posting Twyla's note Neener. Hope you are doing better.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 22, 2012
8:58 AM

Post #9092738

Elfie it's awfully cute.

Too bad you won't be having any more kids so when I ask, "were you born in a barn?" they would have to say, "Yes." :D

A.
ClanCampbell
(Chris) Des Moines, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 22, 2012
10:06 AM

Post #9092799

I think the whole message was from Twyla-even the health part of it and the being late, which we don't mind at all! And Twyla should know that by now :)

Elfie, that is going to be so much fun to get fixed up!! I'm sitting here amongst a gazillion boxes, but I'm in my house LOL.. I've met the neighbors on both sides and they seem really nice. (the one did invite me to their pool parties when they start having them this summer)

When I find my camera cords, I'll send you a picture of what I've done to the front of the house- put up a very special wreath that I won at last year's VA roundup, made by our own Miss Neener :) Oh, and so far, I've counted at least 6 different hostas at this house..woohoo!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 22, 2012
12:06 PM

Post #9092973

Manda,," Ralph says HaHa very funny Manda"

They are at the place now moving the RV in also running new power lines and breaker boxes. I was told to stay at the house cause I have a migraine,,,but I tried to sleep and it is not working, so I am going up there in a minute or so...

Chris>> so glad you are getting moved in. I am very happy with no neighbors after the last set I had. That may change later down the road,, but I do not think so. Ralph and I like having our "elbow" room,,lol

One thing though,,, When we were there this morning Ralph went to his truck and pulled out my most favorite copper and glass spinner and told me to find it a home. After I picked out a spot he told me " Now this is your home baby" He is just soooo sweet. I love that man to pieces.

Ok, going to go,, all this talk of Ralph has made me miss him,,, be back later everyone!!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 22, 2012
1:37 PM

Post #9093062

I'm good LK. The note was from Twyla. Just kind of not hanging out much here. Spending my time lately trading art cards. So much fun. Have to take advantage of the creative muse while she is here. Never know when she will leave.
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 22, 2012
3:47 PM

Post #9093208

My Neener 'door prize' is hanging on our front door too, Chris. Luv it!

You're really talented making those trading cards, Neener.

Hope you're feeling better, Twyla.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 22, 2012
3:53 PM

Post #9093221

Twyla - feel better soon...
dahtzu
Henderson, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2012
5:11 AM

Post #9093884

Love your "Art" Nita. Every card sent here is a treasure.
Twyla, I miss you and pray you will feel better soon. Please stay in touch.
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2012
5:19 AM

Post #9093895

You're the best Faye. These are what I'm trading right now. They are called Artist Trading Cards. The size of a baseball card. Any medium is allowed. I am re teaching myself how to draw again.

Thumbnail by rvnsbrk

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2012
2:50 PM

Post #9094818

Neat! Does your trading partner request a theme, or do you have free reign?

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2012
8:27 PM

Post #9095323

Need help on an ID for a tiny rose I found this week growing out of what appeared to be a crack in the curb at a neat little house up the street.

Here is my post in the Roses forum for the full story:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1254140/

Have you ever seen anything like this? I have fallen in love completely head over heels for this tiny rose.

Anyone? I called Froot to see if she was the one who was the graveyard rose bush robber, but she directed me to a different DG member. ;)

Thanks in advance.
A.

Thumbnail by AmandaEsq   Thumbnail by AmandaEsq   Thumbnail by AmandaEsq

Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 24, 2012
1:41 AM

Post #9095444

Amanda - wish I could help you on that one. It is a beauty though... I can almost smell it. Can't wait for roses.

rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 24, 2012
4:13 AM

Post #9095492

[quote="FruitOfTheVine"]Neat! Does your trading partner request a theme, or do you have free reign?
[/quote]

The cards are posted in a gallery and the folks can look and then request a trade. If you want to trade, you look at their gallery and pick something and then you send each other the requested cards. Tons of variety and different skill levels. I've been trying not to turn down any trades even if someone doesn't have something really awesome. My first couple of trade requests were denied because some "artists" think too highly of their work if you get my drift. :) I'm trying to be fair. The fun is in getting something in the mail and being able to hold a small piece of art that someone spent their precious time to do.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 24, 2012
5:40 AM

Post #9095597

Love your cards Neener! Your work is awesome!

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 24, 2012
7:16 AM

Post #9095759

Froot - I just moved 'Immortality' into Mostly Sunny from Dappled Shade. :P

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 26, 2012
5:04 AM

Post #9098240

We are moving in the next couple of days and my landlord informed us last night that he is turning off our power this morning, I have been packing and running like crazy the last few days I never had someone get so mad because we wanted to move!!! It is just unbelievable!! So this may be my last post for a while.

I am working with Charter to get the cable run to my new place and will keep Linda or Fruity up to date by phone. I will also try to get online at the Laundry Mat . And am exploring other options too..

Now for the really bad news!! The address we have is still not being acknowledged by the post office. So I will be going to the E911 office next Tuesday to get that fixed. I might have to get everything sent to my daughters house and Goober will take care of what ever I get until I can go get it,,, Or I can ask Ralph if things can be sent to his Domino's Store in Alexander City. I need to remember to ask him today.

I have made a list of the Birthday girls and will still send out my cards each month.

Huggs to all And I will miss you so much...

Elfie

Thumbnail by Mud_Elf

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 26, 2012
7:09 AM

Post #9098420

Hurry back Kris! Sure hope you can get the cable run to your place really soon!

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

April 26, 2012
7:13 AM

Post #9098427

I have updated the address in the exchange so any mail can go to me there for the next month or so.

Thanks Linda,, I can check in from the Laundry mat. I tried to use my internet on my phone last night.. No go signal is too weak..sigh

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

April 27, 2012
7:57 AM

Post #9099861

Elfie, What is the story of this greenhouse image you posted?

Don't know if I will ever get caught up here after 2 weeks away. This AM I have been pulling wild onions before they go to seed. They are at the edge of the yard where the oak fell last year, but if I let them go, they will cover everything soon. Still working on getting my plants situated. Grass mostly cut now. I can only manage a couple hours before I need an extensive rest.
The other day when the wind was blowing so bad, I was at Lowe's and their planbts were whipping all about. I thought I need to come back in a day or 2 as there is sure to be a lot of plants dried out on the clearance rack. And there was

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 27, 2012
11:36 AM

Post #9100100

Kris is with out internet, till she can get some cable run to her new home, until then, she will try to post when she goes to the laundry mat for free wi fi!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 28, 2012
8:52 AM

Post #9101158

I know this kind of out of the blue, but is there anyone interested in taking over ownership of the Birthday Club thread? D mail me if you might want the job.

Neener
FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 28, 2012
6:36 PM

Post #9101774

Every one of us appreciates your beautiful handmade cards so much, Neener, and the great job you do. You better not be leaving us.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 28, 2012
6:44 PM

Post #9101791

Oh Neener - are you ok?
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 29, 2012
5:20 AM

Post #9102203

I'm fine everyone. Just in a mood. I've never been really good at the social aspect of all this and somedays I just don't feel like playing nice with people. :0))
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 29, 2012
7:50 AM

Post #9102365

We all get into a mood now and then and I know there are days I dont'/can't play nice - ask my husband, I am sure he will agree... don't be so hard on yourself. If you would like, I would be happy to give you a hand.

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 29, 2012
11:19 AM

Post #9102599

Why don't we each just take turns starting a new thread each month?
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 29, 2012
1:53 PM

Post #9102789

Now there's a brilliant idea Fruitcake. I could go for that. Then if someone misses doing it or whatever, I can still step in. Works for me. I think I just need a break for a few months.
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 29, 2012
4:18 PM

Post #9102904

Excellent idea, Sooze!

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 29, 2012
7:12 PM

Post #9103144

I agree, we can all pitch in a start a new thread each month. If someone will assign us a month, we can keep track of it easier.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 29, 2012
7:30 PM

Post #9103173

How about I take this one off Neener:

I bumped certain people who had just moved into new houses, have their hands full with sick loved ones, etc. I came up with this sort of random assignment for the upcoming year. If you don't mind being responsible to start the birthday thread in the month next to your name below, then please do.

If you don't think you can handle the responsibility please let me know by Dmail and I will rearrange this list.

Hope this helps:

Monthly Birthday Thread Assignments:

Goldhillal (Crystal) January
Rouxcrew (Joy) - February
Carolyn22 (Carolyn) March
Irisluvr0252 (Debbie) April
AmandaEsq (Amanda) May
FruitoftheVine- (Susan) June
Crit (Patti) July
taters55 (LK) August
GardenQuail (Michelle) September
rvnsbrk (Juanita) October
GAgirl1066 (Paula) November
Ridesredmule (Charlene) December

A.

This message was edited Apr 30, 2012 11:32 AM
Carolyn22
Athens, PA
(Zone 5b)

April 30, 2012
1:43 AM

Post #9103411

Amanda - you are such a sweetie...
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 30, 2012
4:25 AM

Post #9103484

You're the best Amanda, but you better let me start October. Twyla has a lot of trouble getting online and doing things. I think I can handle the Fall. Thanks all. I'll still be around, but my focus is lacking right now so you are better off without me.

Thumbnail by rvnsbrk

FruitOfTheVine
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 30, 2012
7:36 AM

Post #9103723

Looking good!
Thanks, Manda.

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 30, 2012
9:33 AM

Post #9103900

Okay then - the list has been edited so the crafty girl can start the October thread.

Anyone else like to change assignments? :)

A.

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 30, 2012
2:56 PM

Post #9104338

Love the list!
Thanks!

Neener, don't you ever say we are better off with out you! That is so not true! Your allowed some time off, but we will come looking for you if you disappear on us!
rvnsbrk
Leesburg, VA
(Zone 7a)

April 30, 2012
5:10 PM

Post #9104547

Yes ma'am LK. I hear ya loud and clear. :0)

taters55

taters55
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 30, 2012
5:32 PM

Post #9104583

:)

AmandaEsq

AmandaEsq
Greensboro, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 30, 2012
7:51 PM

Post #9104807

Holy @#$%^!

Tomorrow is May and I have to start a new thread. Waaaaah!!!! Heh.

Seemed only fair for me to put myself on the spot since I pushed that list on everybody without any warning. I'd wait until Midnight ladies, but I did that last night. Several months ago I stopped making my 7 o'clock p.m. pot of coffee because I thought it might be keeping me up too late. ha hah hah a.

Old habits die hard. Yesterday I drank my last cup of coffee around 7. It had a deleterious effect on me today.

Reminds me that I'm getting older, and YOU ARE TOO!!!

Please JOIN ME in the Birthday Club for May 2012 thread here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1255455/#top

xox
A.

p.s. NEENER please mark this thread as closed. Thank you.

This message was edited Apr 30, 2012 9:52 PM

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Group Trades, Swaps and Round Robins Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
ZZ's - Star-Studded - 'Tomato Seed Round-Robin'. ZZTOPSOIL 335 Aug 8, 2007 11:54 PM
CLOSED: Any newbies wanna start a round robin? kaykay1010 134 Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM
Spring Fever RR Crimson 146 Apr 13, 2007 12:08 PM
Houseplant Swap snboyken 146 Apr 30, 2007 12:59 PM
Yesterday's News Robin's Resurrection sign-up here Gourd 284 Jul 11, 2007 4:23 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America