Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Swaps, Trades and Giveaways: CLOSED: WANTED: Belly Dance CDs, Costumes, Jewelry, Etc

Communities > Forums > Swaps, Trades and Giveaways
bookmark
Forum: Swaps, Trades and GiveawaysReplies: 1, Views: 59
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
ButterflyChaser
Northeast, AR
(Zone 7a)

April 4, 2012
7:57 AM

Post #9069387

I am wanting to learn belly dancing and have several DVDs to teach me. I'm looking for inexpensive costumes, veils, scarves, fabric, jewelry, shoes, etc. for this new hobby.

I have lots of plants to trade. Most are perennials, exotic mints, daylilies, grasses, and such. I like to grow the more unusual stuff, so not much of my stuff is ordinary. I can send a list if you're interested.

I also have several Cricut cartridges. They're all like new and may not even have been used at all, but they have all been opened. I lost interest shortly after buying it all. New, most of the cartridges are around $100. If you'd like a list, I can send one if you have any belly dance items I'm interested in.

If you're interested in trading with me and have great feedback, like I do, then message me. If you don't have a lot of feedback or are new, I'd expect to receive your end before I send out mine. If that's not ok, then pass me by. There are scammers who pop in for a very short time and "steal" from the rest of us, so many of us oldies are now cautious.

Hoping someone here would like to trade. If so, post here or dmail me.

NancyAnn

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser   Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Click an image for an enlarged view.

ClanCampbell
(Chris) Des Moines, IA
(Zone 5a)

April 4, 2012
4:12 PM

Post #9070025

Please dmail me.. I have a few scarves that I believe will be perfect for what you want..and I'm interested in the Cricut cartridges, depending on if they're what I have already or not :) And if they are.. plants work too LOL..

thanks
Chris

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Swaps, Trades and Giveaways Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the new swap forum! Terry 19 Jan 2, 2013 10:29 AM
CLOSED: Illinois pick up Cheryl_IL 0 Apr 6, 2007 1:57 PM
CLOSED: Anyone have Elvis Prestley Stamp to swap for Marilyn Monroe Gourd 5 Apr 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Spring Cleaning Gardening books, pots, and other items. rose318 54 Nov 26, 2008 1:12 AM
A few cookbooks JenFrazier 1 Apr 30, 2007 1:20 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America