Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Water Gardens: Thanks, Texas Water Lilies

Communities > Forums > Water Gardens
bookmark
Forum: Water GardensReplies: 2, Views: 44
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
pondlove
Lewes, DE

April 5, 2012
12:08 PM

Post #9070880

Yippie! I got my plants in the mail today from my co-op buy from Texas Water Lilies. They all arrived in great shape and are beautiful.

I'm off work tomorrow and the weather should cooperate for working on my pond. Between lousy rainy March weather and working all last weekend, my pond re-do and new waterfall have been put on hold. I hope to have water running through the new Skippy filter by Sunday. Wish me luck!
BonnieGardens
Clermont, FL
(Zone 9a)

April 5, 2012
6:42 PM

Post #9071237

You go girl. Perseverence pays off.
pondlove
Lewes, DE

April 6, 2012
4:17 PM

Post #9072357

I hauled dirt until I couldn't bend over anymore! Tomorrow I'll hopefully finish the hauling and work on the construction of the falls and stream. My poor fish are in hiding because a blue heron has been stalking the pond lately. They're freaked out.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Water Gardens Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Lotus/Kitty Litter Mardell 36 Jun 21, 2011 5:29 AM
This is my waterpond before we started the new construction! TraciS 9 Feb 19, 2008 1:35 PM
No Pump Water Garden gardening101usa 4 Mar 12, 2007 5:50 PM
Easy and inexpensive pond... BigDaddy99 85 Aug 8, 2008 11:05 PM
How many ponders are out there ?? List your names - Update! judycooksey 364 Jul 24, 2014 8:15 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America