Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Snow Snow go away!!!!!

Bridgewater, ME

Snow for Easter and this is what it looked like this morning,going to be like this all week,snow and rain.I want to see green!!!!

Thumbnail by green04735
Hornick, IA(Zone 4b)

Know what you mean. We have had very little snow this winter. Nothing like normal. It has almost been like spring since December. Like it has been tempting us to start out gardening. Then this last week we have been getting freezing weather at night. I want to have winter over with. Oh well, I can't complain I've fattened up some meat chickens, in the nice weather we had. And have some new layers started

Conroe, TX

Crazy weather. It has been in the upper 80's here. More like mid to late May, not March and April.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

And here in MA we are desperately in need of rain. I see a serious drought in our future if we don't get some rain soon.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

yep 80 here too, but did get a couple of good rains last week we desperately needed

Richmond, TX

The rain missed us - hope it's not the beginning of a trend.

Bridgewater, ME

29 degrees here this morning and snow showers.WILL SPRING EVER GET HERE???????

Richmond, TX

I think spring "got stuck" down here, I'll try to shoo it up your way.

Bridgewater, ME

Please do!!

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Believe me, I'll do everything i can to send it your way....

87 tomorrow. Bah, Humsummer...

Richmond, TX

I'm working on it; it's only 83 so far today and we've had a strong wind from the south so you should get a warming trend in a day or two.

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

I'm sweating like a horse lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.