Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: Onions and Potatoes Grown in a Small Garden: Love your article Adina

Communities > Forums > Article: Onions and Potatoes Grown in a Small Garden
bookmark
Forum: Article: Onions and Potatoes Grown in a Small GardenReplies: 1, Views: 16
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
soupaman
Live Oak, FL
(Zone 8b)

April 9, 2012
9:09 AM

Post #9075464

You've inspired me to not give up on onions I've tried them a few times with little success...

On a side note did anyone else find it interesting that in the same e-mail that featured these potatoes and onions by Adina quote "During communism, buying a house in the countryside was almost impossible." the main feature of that email was a 'Paul Robeson' Tomato ... named by communist for an avowed communist.

Guessing that wasn't intentional so I'll let the conspiracy theory slide but I'll be planting the onions and already have potatoes ... I'll pass on this particular brand of tomato as there are a million other varieties that don't make me see ummm red. :)

adinamiti

adinamiti
Balotesti
Romania

April 9, 2012
9:38 AM

Post #9075514

LOL! That wasn't intentional, but thanks for the name of that tomato!
Good luck with your onions and potatoes!

Adina

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Onions and Potatoes Grown in a Small Garden Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Nice harvest, Adina Cville_Gardener 3 Apr 9, 2012 9:31 AM
Great pictures! aulani61 1 Apr 9, 2012 5:38 AM
gardening ARWadoo 1 Apr 9, 2012 5:37 AM
Trying onions bariolio 1 Apr 9, 2012 9:40 AM
Gardens cybercrone 1 Apr 9, 2012 9:32 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America