New Roses & Buds

Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

'Just a few shots I took after I hung it up for the day....

Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent Thumbnail by scottishgent
Richmond, TX

Lovely roses and great pictures. Who are the roses? I especially admire/covet the orange bud.

Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Actually, the roses are as much for the subdivision I live in as for me, I guess. I've had compliments on my rose garden by several neighbors, and I guess this prompts me to try to do a better job of caring for them. But that post with the "Easy Does It" takes the show ! Beautiful roses !!
Oh, BTW, the orange bud ("Pumpkin Patch") is one of my wife's favorites too :) !

Thumbnail by scottishgent
Newnan, GA(Zone 7b)

Beautiful, Scottish Gent. Would love to see the whole garden. I love to see how people use roses in landscaping. More pictures, please ... more, more!!

Conroe, TX(Zone 8b)

Believe me, JudyinGA, they're on the way....I'm almost through moving roses (who would actually be moving roses this time of year :) ?? ), and have things starting to take some semblance of a real rose garden. Actually, by being very careful, I haven't lost any roses from moving them. Yet......

Thumbnail by scottishgent

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.