Happy Birthday to all born April 13th!

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday everyone! Hope you all have a great day!

snboyken
Smockette
toofewanimals
Demstratt
Michaelp
stetchworth
southphila
vic9
nifty413
LindaSC

Thumbnail by taters55
Garland, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, taters55!

Happy B-day to all the fellow 413ers or 134ers!

-Nick

P.S. That chocolate confection looks sooo tempting!

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Hope you all have been enjoying your day!

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

Thank you, had a great day beautiful weather worked in my yard most of the day.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Happy Cake-Day to all of you lucky 13thers!!! Especially nice wishes to you Smockette!

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you all!! Spent Saturday at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square wandering around looking at beautiful plants...here are some Birds of Paradise in the conservatory.

Thumbnail by southphila
Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Pretty!! I need to visit our conservatory again soon. Every time I go, I think what fun it would be to LIVE there, lol.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Thank you so much for the BD wish!!! I can taste that cake just fr the pix!!!
My buddy got an allergy & couldn't talk & wouldn't believe me that it was only an allergy so we didn't go to Lake Chas & help out the LA economy!!!
So, I went on to work even tho I had the day off. Went out to eat & had Lobster Ravioli (sp) w/whole shrimp in the sauce!!! Um. um GOOD!!!
Someone asked me how often my BD falls on Friday. I told them it depends on Leap years, which this is one. Last yr, my BD was on Wed!!! lol
Thanks again & happy belated to the rest of the 13ers!!!
:~)

Melbourne, KY(Zone 6a)

Mmmm, I didn't know there was a such thing as lobster ravioli! Glad you had a good time!

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

It came fr a new restaurant on Hwy 2978, in Magnolia, Tx. The name is Mama Mia & it is not your typical Italian restaurant so I guess they don't have to have a typical menu!!! lol
:~)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images