Update on my Sinningia and the rest of my little terrarium. I have removed all of the hair moss and replaced it with liverwort and added a P. primuliflora just for kicks. I still have the Sinni in the center with the Anubias off to one side. As you can see in the pic the liverwort is still under construction and I am still up to tricky ideas for the rest of it. Hope everyone enjoys the somewhat neglected tiny half completed terrarium sphere.
Long time since my last post here on my little Sinningia. After I lost the tiny terrarium I figured the little guy was gone to and I tossed a mass of sphagnum from the terrarium onto my orchid. I had done this some months back and I only mist my orchid with some RO water each week or so. This is what I noticed a couple days ago...looking better than ever!