Coffee Break # 78

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Coming from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1248288/#new

Today was a great day, hoping more will follow along with nice weather during the day and rain at night. ^_^

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Would love some rain at night.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Victor, I'm glad to hear things are going well with your MIL.

Louise, I'm glad to hear you're feeling well.

Yay for baby Adam! I will continue praying for him.

We need rain desperately.

Karen

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

glad to hear that about Adam!!... will keep on praying!!!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Wish you all could smell the wonderful fragrance of the Viburnum judii coming through the windows! Heaven.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I am beyond speechless!! Just reading the title was enough.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Is there an AARP channel that those commercials are for??? geez

1st day back to school for the kiddies tomorrow, only 34 more days left of school

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Another good report on Adam ~ UPDATE:
Adam was hooked up to an 18 hour EEG test yesterday, there was no change in brain waves! Yippee!! No brain damage occurred that they can tell and no seizure activity. He did so well they cut the test short, released him from I.C.U. and sent him back to the Barbra Bush ward so he can resume his chemo treatments this week. ^_^ This is good news and a step forward I think. Lord knows this family has taken too many steps backwards already. Praying for continued healing and positive outcome. Thank you friends for holding him in your thoughts and hearts, it means the world to me. I do believe in the power of prayer and miracles. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Finally, no tubes...breathing tube is gone, drainage gone, he only has his feeding tube in place just in case.

Thumbnail by pixie62560
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

What a wonderful picture and even better news♥♥♥

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Good news Celeste! He looks so sweet.

Great!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Sweet Adam!!! Encouraging news!!!

Thomaston, CT

What great news! Will continue to hold Adam in my prayers.....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Great news!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

That's so good to hear, Celeste. I will also continue to pray for them.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Tonight the Texas Road House in Scarborough, Maine will donate 10% of all sales from 4pm till closing to help Adam and his family!!!! Unfortunately it's over a 3 hour round trip and Justin is sick so I didn't dare leave. :( Praying for a good turn out!

That's nice of them.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

My doc called today and my biopsy is negative...I was so relived! Cancer in my mom and sister had me real worried. Now on to better things...

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

YEA!!!! Thank goodness Ronnie!!! Great news is abound for all of us!!!!

Great news, Ronnie!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I like the good news days!!!.. so happy for Adam and Ronnie!!!

East Bridgewater, MA

Glad for good news; pleasant change!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Woohoo, Ronnie!!! C e l e b r a t e good times, come on.....

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Terrific news, Ronnie! Celeste, that's really good to hear...sorry you had to miss it. Hope Justin feels better soon!

I agree, Allison....you'd think it was Spring with all the good news. :)

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Good to hear Ronnie

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

RE: that KE diet...cause that looks real attractive walking around with a tube up your nose

Yes, what a visual. And the wondeful breath to go with it! Dangerous to have NO carbs at all for extended periods. People are crazy.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Victor, can you recommend a mail order place for getting that Viburnum juddii? I would love to get one, but don't want to spend too much. I don't mind getting it small.

Yippie for Ronnie and Adam! Great news for both. Let's keep it that way!

Yes, people are just nuts.

Karen

I think I have gotten just about every viburnum from Fairweather Gardens, Karen, but they are not offering that one right now. Sorry.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, what a shame. Maybe I'll get some other things from them. Thanks.

Karen

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks guys your the best!! Now push me through menopause and I'll love you forever!!

That doc who is prescribing that diet should lose his licence, what a disgrace...

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

karen check out lazy s&s

Thomaston, CT

Yay, Ronnie.....great news! That's wonderful of the restaurant to do the fund raiser for Adam....I wish we had one around here, I'd go......

Well I hope you all had a better evening than I did. Just back from a few hours at the ER. Broken coffee carafe plus left hand equals major ouch! Two gashes. One at the base of my left thumb and the other, more serious one, ripped open a good chunk of my left index finger. It's mostly numb on the outside half so good chance of some nerve damage. Hopefully, temporary.

About seven stitches on that and five on the thumb. Have to go see the plastic surgeon who stitched me in a week to decide if any further work needs to be done.

Told my wife this is a sign for me not to do the dishes. ^_^

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

oh no... so sorry Victor... hope you are feeling better today.. or have some good meds!!!

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Ouch! Hope for temporary numbness.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Geez, no more dish washing for you!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Victor, no more dishes for you is right! Feel better soon and hoping for no permenant damage.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.