Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Georgia Gardening: 2012 Plant and White Elephant Swap

Communities > Forums > Georgia Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Georgia GardeningReplies: 118, Views: 914
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 16, 2012
10:08 AM

Post #9084729

Here's the place to talk plants. Keep your white elephants secret if you plan on participating. I'm reserving this space for what I will have and what I'd like. Feel free to reserve your spaces early.

When adding to or editing your lists delete the italicized lines that have the DG edit dates and times. A new line will appear each time you edit your post. If you do a lot of editing without deleting previous edit lines the post gets enormously long.

Have:
1. Double flowered pink Rose of Sharon with dark rose center
2. Daffodils (unnamed)
3. Garlic chives
4. Extensive heirloom tomato cuttings DM for listing if interested
5. Greek oregano
6. Veggie & flower seed
7. Kerria japonica
8. Apple mint
9. Daylily 'Pixie Poet' (one share) & ditch lilies (common daylily) Mud_Elf
10 Climbing euonymous
11. Artemesia 'Powis Castle'. Bonnie, Brenda
12. Butterfly bush (Buddliea) cuttings.
13. Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) cuttings.
14 Bronze ajuga

Want:
1. Yellow Lady Bank's rose. Mud_Elf
2. Natural looking daylilies. No art shades or orange.
3. Blueberries
4. Waterlilies (any kind).
5. Perennial salvias
6. Common cone flowers or seed. Brenda

This message was edited May 21, 2012 11:34 AM
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 17, 2012
4:46 AM

Post #9085718

Thanks. Laurel!

TRADE LIST

Echinachia, common- LAUREL
Rudbeckia----dug to order!
Large clumps of Ice Follies daffodil bulbs- you divide and plant- MIKE (2 clumps)
begonia grandis/pink blossoms
tricyrtis/toadlilies to dig- STERLING
5 dicentra spectabilis- Mixed pink or white bleeding heart- STERLING (2)
Mature clumps of Helleborus Orientalis- will dig the day before the RU, need to be planted the same day as the swap-
Potted smaller hellebores- SALLY
2-pots licoris/red- Spider lilies (6-7 bulbs per pot)- STERLING,
1 Orange Queen epimedium- Sterhill

Hostas- dmail me your interest

Brenda B

This message was edited May 6, 2012 11:11 AM
sterhill
Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 17, 2012
5:15 AM

Post #9085749

not able to come :(

This message was edited Jun 17, 2012 11:21 AM
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 19, 2012
4:48 AM

Post #9088519

I can dig several varieties of tricyrtistoadlilies, if anyone has an interest... and in several colors, including white.

I have begonia grandis...pink blossoms...perennial...late summer color.

~Brenda
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 19, 2012
5:04 AM

Post #9088534

Me, me me!
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 19, 2012
11:51 AM

Post #9089027

Laurel...you, you, you ... what???? LOL! Thanks for the smile!

Tricyrtis and begonia grandis? Which... both?

Brenda
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 19, 2012
4:13 PM

Post #9089370

Brenda, I would love toad lilies please.

kiseta
Augusta, GA
(Zone 8a)

April 19, 2012
5:38 PM

Post #9089458

I will probobly have some Giant Zinnias, grown from seed, right now they are only 3" tall, but by June it will grow. Will add later some others. Etelka
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 24, 2012
9:08 PM

Post #9096646

I have peanut butterplants.how many? Mike

A clump of daffodil, thanks Brenda
Two clumps, if possible, Brenda, I want to have daffodils all around. Thanks, Mike

I have cone flowers in pots, but grandson rearanged them, and I know what each is.I wlii be glad to bring some, and I may have rudbecia, and they are scattered too, but all were pretty.

I also have magnolia grandiflora, about 6 plants.LMK Mike

Sterling; Have 4 peanut butter for you, and Bonnie.

I also have a lot of coleus pineapple splash.They seem to be prenniel, and multiply. Mike
This message was edited Apr 28, 2012 10:49 PM

This message was edited May 5, 2012 3:40 PM
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 25, 2012
3:15 AM

Post #9096835

Mike, I will dig a clump for you...about how many you want? I have lots to share!

Good to see you are attending.

Will you have any echinacea this year to share? I do have the standard purple.

Brenda B
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 25, 2012
9:44 AM

Post #9097282

I have started a have/want list in my first post and will post when I add to it.

Mike, since you are listing trades we can assume you are coming? :) You will be added to the guest list.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 25, 2012
8:35 PM

Post #9098013

Yes, I am looking foward to the gathering.Will understand these post/request I hope.
Chatters
Doraville, GA
(Zone 8a)

April 27, 2012
11:53 AM

Post #9100133

Sorry, I'm new- can't find anywhere that tells how this works exactly, but is this a swap? by mail?
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 27, 2012
12:30 PM

Post #9100173

[quote="Chatters"]Sorry, I'm new- can't find anywhere that tells how this works exactly, but is this a swap? by mail?
[/quote]

There is a RU (Round Up ie get-together) being planned. The plant swap is for those attending.

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 27, 2012
12:41 PM

Post #9100187

Hi Chatters, and welcome. We are having what is known on Dave's Garden as a Round Up and referred to as a RU. Hope you can come. Here is the link http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1252727/ We will be hosting, for the third year, at our cottage in N. GA. That would be a little over an hour's drive from Doraville.

This is the thread where people post a list of plants and seeds they have to trade. You don't have to swap item for item, just put up a list of what you might be able to share and make another list of what you are looking for. You can use your post from today to create your lists by going to the blue edit option under your name. You can edit that one post as many times as needed to add people's names to reserve their requests. You can say you have two or more trades of an item so people know if extra plants are available. If you need help, shout. I will be off line this evening and tomorrow but there are always helpful folks around the GA forum.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

April 29, 2012
5:43 AM

Post #9102219

Mike- adding another clump of daffs for you.

Laurel, adding a few echinachia/purple coneflowers ...I will dig and pot for you.

Chatters, welcome, hope you can make it ...we have lots of fun.

~Brenda
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

April 29, 2012
6:46 AM

Post #9102300

Thanks bunches, Brenda.
Chatters
Doraville, GA
(Zone 8a)

May 4, 2012
8:24 AM

Post #9110053

OK I talked to my hubby about this, and he is asking if we could bring our kids to this.
4 years old and will be 21 or 22 month old by then.
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 4, 2012
8:41 AM

Post #9110080

Of course!
sterhill
Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 5, 2012
9:40 AM

Post #9111438

Hi Chatters - if you don't have anything to swap I am happy to give you anything on my list - by this time I have too much of everything! Looking for good homes, like for kittens... :)

Mike - I need 4 peanut butters... I just love them; 2 for me and 2 for Bonnie. Please check my list. I will get Bonnie's up soon. Anything on my list for you? BTW: how big are yours and could you post a picture? I lost the bigger one I had in the freeze last year but I still have one and I cannot go by it without having a sniff. What a very cool plant.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

May 5, 2012
7:14 PM

Post #9112038

I would love a yellow banks rose
any helleborus I can get

Hope to have a Little Gem Magnolia rooted and
Korean Spice viburnum to root
Kiwi (male and female) to root
Star jasman to root
Red honeysuckle to root
Cross your fingers they root before RU
kiseta
Augusta, GA
(Zone 8a)

May 5, 2012
7:24 PM

Post #9112045

Mrs Digger, I have a white Ladybanks rose, can you use a cutting from it.? Etelka

Thumbnail by kiseta
Click the image for an enlarged view.

sterhill
Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 6, 2012
5:58 AM

Post #9112379

From Bonnie:
Id like an Artemisia from Laurel.

Id like a pot of spider lilies, Bleeding heart ( pink & White) , epimedium & hostas from Brenda. I lost everyone of my bleeding hearts this year. Last year they were beautiful.

Ill get my list together.

Bonnie

PS - she has some wonderful things already potted

PPS - Thanks Mike for the Peanut Butters!

This message was edited May 6, 2012 8:04 AM
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

May 6, 2012
9:06 AM

Post #9112590

Everyone, I am back from Vegas and getting out in the garden. Sandy came over this morning and helped me pot up some Gloriosa lily seedlings and I gave my GS Brian his own starts to Epiphyllum oxypetalum and some rat-tail cactus- he went home a happy camper. Sandy dug up some huge mature hellebore clumps for her mom and I am potting up the smaller ones for the RU.

STERLING-------I have you down for the bleeding hearts and the red licoris/spider lilies...dmail me on the hostas.

SALLY, I have you down for the hellebores, including the one we discussed a month or two ago! I would like one of your Korean Spice cuttings if it roots.

MIKE... WOULD LIKE SOME OF YOUR COLEUS AND YOUR CONEFLOWERS, TAGGED OR UNTAGGED!! Adding another clump of daffies to your list!

~Brenda
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 6, 2012
1:06 PM

Post #9112814

Etelka, I'm the one who asked about the Lady Bank's. Thanks but I recently got a white one. It might not make it so I'll let you know later. It was very pot bound and dropping leaves. I've always wanted a yellow.

Bonnie will get her Artemesia. I can probably get several divisions more up and going if anyone else is interested.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

May 6, 2012
1:52 PM

Post #9112857

Laurel , I read back up and see that we both asked for a Banks rose . I would like to have both a white and yellow . If she can only get one , you asked first and I'll be glad to pass it on if yours bites the dust .
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

May 6, 2012
1:54 PM

Post #9112859

Brenda , sorry I couldn't get by your place to pick up your excess . Stuff happens . Oh well , before the end of month for sure .
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

May 6, 2012
2:28 PM

Post #9112884

Sally, don't sweat it. There are plenty of mature plants to go around. I just didn't want to start digging them out and treating them like weeds but... I may have to, with a few. I should post a photo here of just one garden bed.

Laurel, if you have an extra artemesia, my hand is raised!! They will go great with my big pot of coleus!
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 6, 2012
3:33 PM

Post #9112960

Sally, you are welcome to Etelka's offer of a white Lady Bank's. If mine croaks I'm going to seriously hunt down a yellow one for the left side entry arbor. It's not a random request; there's a vision involved. All that aside, I am looking forward to showing off all the beautiful plants in our garden that are your gifts from previous RU's. I will have some baby hellebores for you to dig if you want them. Remind me to give you a trowel and point you in the direction.

I would love to share an Artemisia with you, Brenda. Even if I run out of divides it is vigorous enough to take cuttings. It's in a contained raised bed that needs to be maintained for the July wedding celebration. I don't mind whacking or digging it as needed.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

May 6, 2012
5:34 PM

Post #9113088

Thanks, Laurel!
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 17, 2012
5:57 AM

Post #9126948

I'll try to bring a crinum seedling for everyone attending. I'll plant some seeds today in 4" pots to bring. They should shoot by the RU.

I guess this means I'm committing to come.

Randy
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 17, 2012
5:08 PM

Post #9127676

YEA! you are now officially commited.

Put me down for one please, Randy. And what would you like?
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 17, 2012
5:38 PM

Post #9127711

[quote="MaypopLaurel"]YEA! you are now officially commited.

Put me down for one please, Randy. And what would you like?[/quote]

Shade loving (deerproof) plants (other than helleborus which I have plenty of).

wholyhosta
Lula, GA

May 18, 2012
4:32 AM

Post #9128058

Randy, what a nice gift for everyone...I have plenty of shade-loving plants...any in particular you are looking for?
BTW, did you get any double hellebore seeds collected/planted? I did, alot! We will see!

~Brenda B
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 18, 2012
6:07 AM

Post #9128163

Randy, let me know if you'd be interested in sweet woodruff or bronze ajuga. Artemesia does well in part shade or bright dappled light. I have those and a small clump of society garlic that has done poorly for me. I also have garlic chives. They form grassy masses with white flowers that bloom over a long period in summer. They do well in any light and tolerate wet or dry spots. All the above plants are supposed to be deer resistant. Is there such a thing as deer proof? lol Oh, you are welcome to cuttings of golden euonymous shrub, climbing euonymous or butterfly bushes. Our deer are so persistent that I've found the window boxes munched. The only way that could happen is if they braved a narrow walkway on a vaulted deck. Unfortunately they don't eat honeysuckle, ivy, poison ivy or renegade wisteria.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

May 18, 2012
7:01 AM

Post #9128231

Randy...woodland poppy? the foliage is very pungent.
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 18, 2012
2:59 PM

Post #9128811

We'll try some of each of the above. Bring em on.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 19, 2012
10:57 AM

Post #9129581

I have a yellow lady banks,, I can bring cuttings for anyone who wants them. I donot have any rooted, however can bring a whole bucket full, I will cut them the morning of the swap.

I would love any and all daffodils, and any other bulbs any one has to share. I am filling up a new garden from scratch.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

May 19, 2012
1:47 PM

Post #9129742

Me and laurel want cuttings , Kris .

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 19, 2012
4:19 PM

Post #9129855

Sure thing, digger
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 19, 2012
4:53 PM

Post #9129885

I was looking at the crinum seedlings I planted last year. I have enough of them to keep a couple of each type for myself and still have a dozen or so extras. They are in 4 inch pots and probably are ready to be transplanted to a larger & deeper pot. I use the 3 liter plastic soda bottles for growing crinum bulbs, they're just about the right size and are slightly deeper than a 1gal nursery pot.

Here's a tray with some of the year old seedlings I'll bring. I'll bring a couple larger potted crinum bulbs also.

Thumbnail by RandyRick

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 19, 2012
5:53 PM

Post #9129944

Kris, thanks for the offer of the Banksia rosia. I am so excited! I read up on it and it seems the white ones, like mine, are Lady Banks and the yellow are species roses known as yellow Banksias. So much the better, IMO. I might beg Digger to root some cuttings for me and try some on my own.

Randy, we will make you a deer resistant package. As for Crinums, I'm hoping for one but afraid I might not do it justice. Mine looks good but no signs of a bloom happening. Maybe it is not mature enough?
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 19, 2012
6:22 PM

Post #9129972

Oh, Kris,and by the way, are your yellow Banksias singles or doubles? Either one is nice but just curious.
kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

May 20, 2012
4:47 AM

Post #9130251

I may make a visit to your roundup. I sure would like to know more about that Climbing euonymous.

I will probably knock Mike from the stage on the Coleus as I may have about 50 leftover from my ncfarms plug order. They should be a foot and a half in a month.

The list. Nearly all annuals. I could definitely use some Perennials

Have

(3) Coleus colors approx 50 total
Trailing Petunias - Taken by Laurel 5/22
Milkmaid Nasturtium
Mums- 5. Harvest color unless I find a new place for them.
Blue Star Creeper - Taken by Laurel 5/22
White Star Creeper

Want

Any hostas with small leaves, variegated - no miniature
Ditch lilies - yes!
yellow lady banks - looks very nice
Anything perennial
tricyrtistoadlilies - from holyhosta

"I have plenty of shade-loving plants" I need to talk with you!

Incidentally...anything anybody will think can grow here. 5th picture. It's always dry, drains super fast, full sun, and rocky. (has irrigation this year) I gave up on it last year. Hence the surrender flag. I will also need 3 inch pots to replace the ones I will bring with many of the plants.

This message was edited May 22, 2012 6:28 AM

Thumbnail by kdfisher   Thumbnail by kdfisher   Thumbnail by kdfisher   Thumbnail by kdfisher   Thumbnail by kdfisher
Click an image for an enlarged view.

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 20, 2012
6:25 AM

Post #9130367

Ken, I am making ten or twelve hanging baskets for daughter's wedding and anything that can go in a basket, especially the petunias are most welcome. I would also like blue star creeper. I'll take a photo of the climbing euonymous before leaving. I planted three cuttings against the posts of that ugly equipment shed years ago because I tired of planting annual vines each year. It is not only evergreen but small birds convert it to a condominium come spring and larger birds love the berries in summer.

The previous owner here had planted gazillions of ditch lilies to retain the banks. The house was abandoned for years before we bought it and by then the lilies had traveled up and onto the small amount of level ground on our lower banks. I have to mow them to keep the paths clear. You are welcome to as many as you care to dig (that would be thousands). A suggestion for your rocky area is gooseneck loosestrife. It's fast spreading and thus considered invasive by some but it is also easy to pull. I love the look of the plant and it's so pretty in bloom. There is a peak bloom period but it continues for a month or more. It prefers wet and part shade but is more tame in dry sun. I'll try to get a photo of that too today.

P.S. Cut and paste your post over to the plant trade thread so it won't be missed. I am adding you to our guest list and look forward to seeing you this year.
Laurel

This message was edited May 20, 2012 8:28 AM

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 20, 2012
6:28 AM

Post #9130370

Maybe I overlooked it, but I do not see this RU in the list of RU's. I may have read, but cannot remember where this RU is located. An hour from Doraville could be a lot of places.
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 20, 2012
6:41 AM

Post #9130389

Goldahill, the information is in the first post. We are located seven miles east of downtown Cleveland, Ga. I DM the exact location and contact info the week before to those who are coming. This is because a previous RU we hosted was posted on another gardening site by a former DG member as an open invitation to all Georgia gardeners and then some. The result was a lot of unpleasantness. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tok=HXb7ff6JMOlfy0rnT0DCFA&pq=climbing+euonymus&cp=12&gs_id=1q9&xhr=t&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=622&q=cleveland+georgia&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x885f45f59180b45d:0xc3956117daf6c016,Cleveland,+GA&gl=us&ei=H_O4T7XhOa6HsAKMxICLDA&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&sqi=2&ved=0CLgBELYD
sterhill
Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 20, 2012
6:58 AM

Post #9130414

Goldahill - I also have millions of the orange ditch lilies and I will be happy to bring you boxes of them! They are great for erosion.

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 20, 2012
9:37 AM

Post #9130596

Thanks, but I do not need any ditch lilies. I live at an old homesite and they are everywhere. They are in bloom and gorgeous right now.

Ok with the directions/address maypoplaurel! Just wanted to know city right now.
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 20, 2012
6:04 PM

Post #9131081

Goldhillal, I think Sterling meant kdfisher (Ken). He posted right before you. The ditch lilies are looking beautiful in bloom in our area too. As for directions, glad you can get oriented. We're close to major highways and an easy drive from all Georgia points

Sterling, I have more than enough to go around. Don't you bring anymore! lol

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 21, 2012
7:44 AM

Post #9131738

I could use ditch lilies. We have about a 1/2 acre area I would Luke to fill with them. Any ideas on a good plant to line a 175 ft. Driveway????

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 21, 2012
7:48 AM

Post #9131751

I will bring about 2 dozen cuttings of my lady banks,, I think it is a double bloom? Not sure as it bloomed the first time for me this year and I only saw the blooms one day. The rose bush is at my old house...

I can use anything would love anything to attract butterflys
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 21, 2012
9:31 AM

Post #9131942

I have rose campion that is good for sunny dry spots, so Ken might like that and Mud_Elf, it attracts butterflies. I can give plants and see. The plants are biennial so the grow one year and bloom the next. They are easy to grow from seed. I have Thai basil, Siam Queen that is loved by butterflies, honey bees and bumbles. It has a strong anise flavor and is wonderful for cooking. I'll think on the driveway. If it's a narrow drive I'd keep the plants low or else they'll close in the space.

Photo #1 Rose campion
Photo #2 Gooseneck loosestrife not yet in bloom
Photos#2-3 Climbing euonymous before it's annual prunning. If you keep it to a few main stems it gets a tree-like form but can be pruned almost flush to its support.

Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel   Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel   Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel   Thumbnail by MaypopLaurel
Click an image for an enlarged view.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

May 21, 2012
6:15 PM

Post #9132630

Drive way is wide, so height is no problem. Thinking that dayliles should be fine.
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 21, 2012
6:37 PM

Post #9132663

In that case prepare to dig because I've got enough to do both sides. Maybe Sterling can save you a bit of work by bringing some of hers but I'd be most grateful if you'd remove some of what is growing in the wrong places. I can't blame the lilies for being uncontrollable. Part of the problem is that the property was so eroded and overgrown with blackberries and wisteria that we had to have heavy equipment do a little regrading. The earth moving relocated the lilies to unwanted sites.

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 22, 2012
4:05 AM

Post #9133074

If you have room for small trees, I like crepe myrtle. There are lots of colors to choose from, has almost no pests (Jap beetles like but do not do that much harm) , and will survive a bomb with only min of care. They make a nice shade as they get older. Do not prune, though. That crepe murder is simple awful. After the first 2 years, choose 2/3 stems and begin training into a tree form. They are in bloom for months. They root so easy you can just choose colors you like and take cuttings and they root so easy.
And, daylilies would look good under planted. a great carefee border.
kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

May 22, 2012
4:23 AM

Post #9133085

"P.S. Cut and paste your post over to the plant trade thread so it won't be missed..."

I thought this was the right thread??

Climbing euonymous? Variegated? It looks like a tree in your pics. Oh, never mind,

Gooseneck loosestrife? Sounds good
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 22, 2012
8:36 AM

Post #9133403

Ken, brain burp here. :) You can check out the Euonymous when you come. It gets to looking like a tree if not pruned. We only prune ours once a year because it acts as our garage doors. Well sort of. It's not the variegated one but I have a golden euonymous that is a yellow and green variegated shrub form and you are welcome to cuttings of that. They are easy to get going. The gooseneck loosestrife is there for the digging.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

May 23, 2012
12:42 PM

Post #9135344

Randy , just saw your thread on crinums . I want some of those Please ?
I don't know what all I'll have , but will bring several cuttings of different things .I'll pot them and hope for roots .
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 23, 2012
1:09 PM

Post #9135391

[quote="digger9083"]Randy , just saw your thread on crinums . I want some of those Please ?
I don't know what all I'll have , but will bring several cuttings of different things .I'll pot them and hope for roots .[/quote]

Digger. Cuttings don't work. Seeds or offset bulbs, or divided bulbs. I'll be bringing some to the RU.

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 30, 2012
4:18 AM

Post #9144415

My sister is in the hospital (again) with pneumonia. My son has also come for a visit, so I have been lax about posting. But I've been thinking about the RU.

HAVE:
Amazon lilies
Elkhorn ferns
Tropical milkweed
2 Bougainvillea baskets (need repotting)
Assort. Rex begonias
Papyrus
Additionally I have the following trees. I will only bring the number that is requested because of space crunch. If you want any of the following 3 trees, be sure and let me know, preferably by D-mail.
Seedling Saw Tooth oaks
4 Quince trees
Buckeye (A. pavia)

WANT:
Featherbells (Wildflower) -Stenanthium gramineum
Tibouchinia grandiflora
Caryopteria
Ceanothus (New Jersey Tea)
Kolkvitzia (Is this the same as Weigelia?)
I like plants in general, but these are some of my long time wishes.

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 30, 2012
6:37 AM

Post #9144553

Ohh, hope your sister is well soon and you're having a good visit with your son. We are getting RU ready at Maypop. We recycled our old faithful grill with a new set of burners and a paint job instead of buying a new one. That is green and saves green. :) It's hot dog ready.

Goldhillal, I think you mean Kolwitzia though there is a similarly spelled shrub in Eastern Europe. Probably their spelling for Kolwitzia. Both Kolwitzia and Wigelia are in the honesuckle family but are different species. Kolwitzia is also known as Beauty Bush. Sorry, I don't have it. Nice plant list!

If your Quince is the flowering variety I would love one please. Also, a papyrus would be nice. I left mine out a few years ago in a freeze and lost it. My neighbor has hers in a protected patio pond and hers over-winters.

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

May 31, 2012
4:54 AM

Post #9145798

Quince is fruiting kind.
Beauty Bush is the name of a shrub native to the SE that has fushia colored berries in the late summer and fall. I guess that is why we need scientific names at least part of the time. I can't figure how to pronounce Kolwitzia.
Will bring you a papyrus. This is the older variety that used to be all I ever saw. Now I see one or two other kinds sometimes. It will survive outside, at least here. If you are afraid it will not, cuttings in water can be overwintered. Or you can just get another one. Ha!
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

May 31, 2012
5:42 AM

Post #9145846

The shrub with colorful berries is beauty berry and is in the Verbena family. An altogether different genus.

Thank you for the papyrus. I will check out quince culture. We have been adding fruit trees. Do you use your fruit?

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

June 1, 2012
4:50 AM

Post #9147271

Makes great preserves and jelly. I don't make it, but I do eat it. I like the looks of Quince in a fruit bowl and it smells GREAT! Lasts a long time. Mine (I grew these from seed from an old tree at my uncle's house) has not fruited yet, but my brother's (I grew and gave him, so plants are same age, maybe I did not plant as soon as he did) has 3or 4 fruits this year. Tree must be 3 04 4 years old, but still in small pot. .
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 1, 2012
5:35 AM

Post #9147320

Goldhillal...would you mind posting your name...please??

Welcome. Sorry to hear the news about your sister... praying for a speedy recovery for her.

Brenda B
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 1, 2012
6:37 AM

Post #9147404

Goldhillal, we would love a Quince tree. After reading up on them the seed grown ones are best because they don't sucker while cuttings do. Do you know the variety? I was looking at different varieties of quinces and the shapes. Some are elongated, like pears, and some are squat. They are used as root stock for grafting pears but do not cross pollinate with them. That was one of my concerns since the fruit is hard. I make jams and jellies so a quince would be a bonus for our garden. Thank you!
kiseta
Augusta, GA
(Zone 8a)

June 1, 2012
7:52 AM

Post #9147529

Hi you all, I have been reading about the Quince tree, I would like to grow one but I think it is to hot here. We used to grow the tree back home and still remember the smell of quice . We made winter compote with it and added prunes. First you have to peel it and cut it in chunks, add the prunes cover it with water and add some sugar. Get it just to the boiling point and let it stay in the hot water till its cooled. The prunes will swell up and after day in the frig, it is a best fruit compote. Last year I found some quince in the Publik store, they charged almost 2 doll. each, just had to have some to make some compote. Also I wold like to grow some of the Florida avocadoes, but I guess it is to cold for it in 8a. zone. I am still planing to come to the RU, Lords willing. Etelka

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

June 2, 2012
5:29 AM

Post #9148653

I don't think you would have any trouble getting quince to flower kiseta, but I will check with my husband who grew up in zone 9 Alabama. This one is the elongated kind.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 2, 2012
9:57 PM

Post #9149848

I too would like the tree quence.Really doesn't matter , the varity, i love the fragrance. Thank you, Mike

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

June 3, 2012
5:21 AM

Post #9149978

That is a definite 2 that are wanted. Looking forward to this RU. It will be my first.
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 3, 2012
3:22 PM

Post #9150585

Sorry for being slow to respond. I decided to clean the bedroom carpets yesterday. After moving the furniture around and removing the mattress and box spring from our four poster to clean under there I decided it would be a great idea to paint too! SO shook his head while saying, "No way!" repeatedly. So now we are painting away and it's a production because the walls are old, dark paneling and needed a primer/sealer. Still not done and still need to clean the carpets.

Kiseta, it is too cold for avocados where you are. They only grow in south Florida on this coast.

Goldhillal, you are sure to enjoy the people you meet and we are looking forward to meeting you. Thank you for your generous plant list. After several years of RUs a stroll through my garden reminds me of all the plant friends I've made.

wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 5, 2012
5:56 PM

Post #9153784

Never mind, Crystal/ Goldhillal...I found your name.
So, I am confused. Is it wiegelia or is it beauty bush you're wanting? I have both~ Will have to start them right away or see if there are any side shoots to harvest.

I would like to try a tree quince and some of your Rex Begonias, if you have more to share. Are your tropical milkweed yellow/gold? I wish I could help you out more with your wish list...I have so many plants but your list sounds like some wonderful plants- I could expand my wish list for some of them, too!! ;-)

Brenda B

This message was edited Jun 6, 2012 2:59 PM

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

June 6, 2012
8:30 PM

Post #9155264

Kolwitzia (also called beauty bush) is a different species from weigelia, according to Maypoplaurel. I have never seen it, but I do have a dark red Weigelia. My light pink died. I wonder if they are short lived shrubs or what happened.
American Beauty Bush is a SE native plant that produces purple berries around the stem in clumps in late summer/fall. I live in the woods and there are lots of them around here. In fact they are pesky, coming up everywhere.
Who knows, this kolwitzia might not even like our SE weather!
As far as lists go, I guess most plant collectors are always searching for something they don't have!
I will bring some Rex and another quince for you , wholyhosta.
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 7, 2012
7:17 AM

Post #9155572

I have the (kolwitzia Ambilis), and yes, in recent years it too has been called "Beauty bush", so the sultians of mediocrity would want to add that to their hodgepodge. They named it that because it is suspose to have a four season attraction, and I supose it does.
My experience with it has been one of the nature to forget it, until it blooms in early summer, then I can't do without it.I have it where it needs to be moved, because they grow to about 10' tall, and wide.The bloomes are in clusters, and is one of those breath taking moments, that the "beauty" is over whelming.I will have to say that the shrub itself is not an unpleasant shrub, I mean it has no smell, but it will tip root, and that is why I am bringing a handfull, for those who want one, but I would recomend planting it where you want to hide a spot. Mike
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 7, 2012
4:49 PM

Post #9156221

KD , don't worry about pots . I'm bringing enough for you and Brenda to keep you busy for awhile . Will also have some smaller , some larger .
I haven't had anything put out roots yet , so will bring some other stuff I'll repot .

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

June 8, 2012
5:51 AM

Post #9156757

Oooooo! Mike. I want a cutting!!!
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 8, 2012
1:22 PM

Post #9157191

I have 4 plants, so far, and feel sure there are more. DW had her knee replaced May 24, and ole Mike has been on a string ever since.Really she is doing so good, and making progress, but I hapen to have the worlds most impaient wife.I am So glad for our oldest daughter, who comes by each day, for a few hours, to give me a break.DW does things like pulling out the kitchen stool, to get something off the top shelf, and its up to us to stop her.Any body relate to that? Mike
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 8, 2012
2:22 PM

Post #9157310

Me. SO has been postponing hip surgery until after summer gardening season and daughter's wedding weekend. He is working so hard and often in a lot of pain. Good to hear your wife is doing so well, Mike.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 17, 2012
3:51 AM

Post #9168374

Would anyone like a brugmansia/Angel trumpet for their yard? The sizes I have will bloom. Here is one of them. These are perennial and come back from their roots for most people living in Zone 7b or higher..

Thumbnail by wholyhosta

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 17, 2012
6:47 AM

Post #9168504

Don't tempt me, Brenda.

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

June 18, 2012
12:53 PM

Post #9170255

Well Ralph has the day off so he will be driving me down for the swap,, sure would love some of those angel trumpets...
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 18, 2012
4:43 PM

Post #9170615

Welcome, Ralph. He will be added (though I'm afraid to ask who Ralph is). Last year you mentioned coming with Goober. I DM'd and asked you not to bring your dog. How was I supposed to know your granddaughter goes by Goober when my canine is also a Goober? lol

goldhillal

goldhillal
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

June 20, 2012
5:24 AM

Post #9172510

Kris! Wonderful! I am so glad Ralph will be with you. I am so sorry to miss. If you get a chance, please drop by here and get the quince trees I promised people.

My sister is on hospice and not doing so well. Lots of family things going on here so I will be happy for anyone to send up a few prayers for me and family.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 20, 2012
5:45 AM

Post #9172529

Done , goldhillal !
kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

June 20, 2012
7:04 AM

Post #9172620

Laurel:

When is this wedding? The leftover trailing Petunias I have aren't really taking off because they're in small pots.

Additionally, I see no takers (or do I?) of the other stuff I've offered, particularity the Coleus. Considering my Impatiens have been ravaged by the downy mildew disease I may just use all of them. I really don't want to drag along all of them.
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 20, 2012
7:14 AM

Post #9172639

Ken, I sent you a message, confirming that I wanted coleus and that I will have some hostas. And I would not mind a few trailing petunias, if you don't decide to plant them all after all!!
See you in a few days.

Brenda B
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 20, 2012
7:14 AM

Post #9172642

Ken, are they the "Native" petunia?, if so, I would like to get a start.Thanks, Mike

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

June 20, 2012
11:52 AM

Post #9173011

Just to clear things up,,

Ralph aka Ralphie aka Papa is my long suffering husband of 26 years,,lol.

Goober is Kaitlyn Elizabeth Diane Gomez . Hence the Goober...

Gryphon is my poor abused and suffering 14 year old grandson yard slave. He is also the Comic Relief around here.

Crystal... I now have a land line will call you with the number in a few minutes,,
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 20, 2012
12:25 PM

Post #9173064

You sound like you have a good sense of humor and I bet Ralph is not as long suffering as you make out. That or he is nutz about hot dogs! Besides, twenty six years makes you all but newly weds.

Ken, the wedding weekend party is the weekend of July 28th. I have time for things to grow. If you are needing them for your garden please don't feel you have to bring anything. I am trying to spot in some annuals. Whatever you care to bring will be used as long as it's not a lot.
kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

June 20, 2012
1:04 PM

Post #9173124

"If you are needing them for your garden please don't feel you have to bring anything"

Nah, I like to share. Almost better than receiving. Native Petunia? No, they're from plugs. I'll have a small variety of stuff. I may even dig up some of those fugly Caladiums that came packaged wrong. They look ugly to me. Pic below. So mad! I've kind of lost some interest recently due to that and the Impatiens disease.

Thumbnail by kdfisher

MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 20, 2012
1:12 PM

Post #9173132

They are not fugly!
kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

June 20, 2012
1:13 PM

Post #9173134

"brugmansia/Angel trumpet"

Brenda. I've seen some of those make it around here... I'm 7a. I'll try one

Thumbnail by kdfisher

kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

June 20, 2012
1:17 PM

Post #9173139

I disagree. Downright FUGLY! LOL. I wanted these, or I was assuming these would grow...

Thumbnail by kdfisher

wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 21, 2012
7:45 AM

Post #9174126

Last minute offer---

One or two banana/ musa pups (sumatrana) for several people. These are very prolific and have green leaves streaked with red. Time is short for me, so I will divide them out and place in plastic bags.

Brenda
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 21, 2012
9:32 AM

Post #9174320

I'd like one to take to Tex
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 21, 2012
10:10 AM

Post #9174385

Okey, Sally, on the nanner tree...it is a cute little baby now but will get much bigger. ... good plant for a hot dry climate... if this grows alot over the summer for you, you are gonna have to take some pups off this one to take to TX come November!

Ken, got you down for a brugmansia/angel trumpet!

~Brenda
kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

June 21, 2012
3:14 PM

Post #9174786

Cool. Thanks Brenda.

Anybody want some of the Caladiums I posted above? I may did two or three up. They were de-eyed and showing lot's of shoots

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=9173124
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 21, 2012
3:56 PM

Post #9174842

I think our daughter would love a few, Ken. If she can't fit them in her suitcase I will pot them and keep them for her until they drive down for their wedding weekend.

We are now at Maypop. DD called a while ago to say she and her beau are at the D.C. airport. They are on the way. They will be staying in Atlanta tonight and getting their Georgia marriage license first thing in the morning, then head this way. Terry and her SO will be joining us late tomorrow evening. We have a full house! Let the Rounding Up begin! Actually I have to fire up the vacuum cleaner a bit first. Thankfully there's no silver to polish.
Laurel
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 21, 2012
4:13 PM

Post #9174862

When pushed for time , dip that silver . Good in a pinch .
Brenda , you should see the elephant ear . I think Sandy gave it to me . I'll take a picture of my stuff so you can see it .
mqiq77
Danielsville, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 21, 2012
9:48 PM

Post #9175290

Brenda, would love a pup.I've had good intentions, about finding one of those, for some time. Thanks, Mike

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

June 22, 2012
12:03 AM

Post #9175372

I would love some caladiums,,,
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 22, 2012
12:10 AM

Post #9175377

Ken...Would love a any left-over caladiums, please.

Mike... bringing a banana pup for you. May be two, tho! You can separate them! I still want some of your echinacea.

Sandy will be over to help me get all into the truck this evening.

Laurel, enjoy your guests. Soon you will have alot more! ;-)

Brenda

Mud_Elf

Mud_Elf
Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL
(Zone 7b)

June 22, 2012
12:15 AM

Post #9175378

So I am not the only one with insomnia tonight??
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 22, 2012
2:49 AM

Post #9175424

I'll be ready, Brenda.
kdfisher
Ellijay, GA
(Zone 7a)

June 23, 2012
3:24 AM

Post #9176843

Somebody needs some sleep
wholyhosta
Lula, GA

June 23, 2012
1:55 PM

Post #9177422

Hey, everyone, Sandy and I got home and are unloading and cooling off. Thanks to everyone for the trades, and the chats.

Laurel, and Steve, and family did a wonderful job of hosting. Thanks you. We got garden tours and sat in clumps& clusters, and did tours down memory lane. So nice to meet Emily and beau, too!!!

We have a fantastic time and got to hug a few necks. And meet some new folks...well, new to me!!! And to enjoy the tranquility of beautiful Maypop.

Got some wonderful trades and received many great trades in return. I don't know how it is, but seems like I come home with double or triple what I traded for. I am excited to get a'diggin. Tomorrow is soon enough, tho!! ;-)
I am plum wore out and am gonna take a little rest, first!
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 23, 2012
2:11 PM

Post #9177449

You said it all for me too. Nap time . Another trip up there tomorrow , just in and out . Left my camera and chair .Nap time now .
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 24, 2012
6:01 AM

Post #9178170

[quote="digger9083"]You said it all for me too. Nap time . Another trip up there tomorrow , just in and out . Left my camera and chair .Nap time now .[/quote]

Thanks to Laurel and Steven for having us at their home.

And may blessings be with the family and friends and the wedding couple.

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 24, 2012
7:08 AM

Post #9178245

They ARE a GOOD looking couple .Sweeter'n sugar .
MaypopLaurel
Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 24, 2012
9:19 AM

Post #9178458

It was great to see you all and our pleasure to host. Today the refrigerator side of the kitchen is torn out and cabinets are being moved to accommodate a new, larger fridge. Evan and Emily are down at the pond cutting volunteer trees on the dam. Steve is off tractoring somewhere on the property (I think bush hogging the back road).

Hope you all got home safe and sound. Kiseta barely made it out of the driveway. We all agree, Terry is terrific at guiding and directing here on DG, but she must turn in her ground traffic control license what with having Sally back up into Etelka!

Okay, off to plant some new goodies. Individual thank yous will be sent as time allows but thanks now to all who left me requested plants. I didn't have time to look over my plant corner yesterday so it was a great surprise to walk out with a cup of coffee this morning and see such a nice collection. Thanks too for thinking of Emily. I will take care of her plants until the wedding weekend and then she will drive them home. It's like she received wedding gifts from DGers!
Laurel
kiseta
Augusta, GA
(Zone 8a)

June 24, 2012
9:31 AM

Post #9178475

I have arrived fine to my home, swang by my old house in Dearing, just to see if I would miss the place. No, I am in the house I need to be, in the city where everything is close. Mike said that I was lucky that my air bag did not open, so I am gratfull that my sweet old car of 12 years and 170,000 miles on it is still good for a while. It was nice to see everybody, you too Laurel and Steve, I wish your daughter and her DO happy wedding and long life in happyness together. Thanks again. Etelka

JudyinGA

JudyinGA
Newnan, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 24, 2012
10:27 AM

Post #9178552

Wow! What a wonderful experience at only my second roundup! Maypop is such an enchanting cottage in the woods ... beautiful gardens and lovely surroundings. And the people --- what great folks we have in this group (and many more who didn't come). Laurel and Steve are indescribable hosts and what an unexpected treat it was to meet Emily and her intended. What a great couple. Best wishes for many years of happiness. The food was terrific and the company even better.

I am so glad I got to finally meet the famous Digger! What a love! And others I have met on DG in the past couple of years, Etelka (so cute), Mike ( always has a story), Ken (I'd love to see that video), Randy, Terry and her SO (hard to believe that pretty little thing is one of Dave's strong-arms :-), and my new friends, Kris and Ralph, two crazy people you can't help but love. And all the others I didn't have a chance to meet and talk with. I hope I will see all of you at future roundups when I'm not such a drip. I was still recuperating from a medical procedure a week earlier and still trying to get used to the oxygen burden. I've only had it since April. I'm usually the life of the party. Also maybe next time I'll be able to get in on the plant swap ... when I have something to swap!!

Thank you again, Laurel and Steve, for a wonderful day. Hugs and kisses to all ...

Judy
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 24, 2012
2:30 PM

Post #9178857

I have no idea where this "Famous Digger ' came from , but suspect Laurel started it .She's a hoot , isn't she ? Steve doesn't look a day older than last year and with his daughter getting married in a few weeks , that would age any man .
Loved Judy , Kris and Ralph , and Choo Choo . glad to see Ken again and Mike , always two of my favorite men . Loved all the hugs from everyone and as usual , the food was different and delish . Terry was a big suprise and sweet D H . She thinks she's grown up and getting old , but I'm here to tell you she looks in her 20's and I have grandkids older than her children .A real luv ! Brenda and Sandy are always a welcome site for sore eyes . That Sandy has the biggest garden yard that streatches way down in the woods . Paths everywhere . Brenda is as bad , just doesn't spread so far . Amazing gardeners , the two of them .Arbors over everything , the two of them .I can't say enough good about Kiseta . I scratched the paint on her bumper , and she just poo pooed it off . Not bad , but enough to see .Got to looking and Randy wasn't mentioned . My fault , thought I did . Want to know more about what you was talking about being built or proposed for N Georgia . Got your chair .
If I missed anyone , kick me in the bootie . Love to all ,

This message was edited Jun 24, 2012 5:39 PM
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 24, 2012
7:24 PM

Post #9179249

Who made the chocolate pie ?
RandyRick
Dahlonega, GA
(Zone 7b)

June 24, 2012
7:28 PM

Post #9179255

[quote="digger9083"]Who made the chocolate pie ?[/quote]

Did I miss a desert?

digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

June 25, 2012
9:33 AM

Post #9180048

You did , and in 73 years , it was the best I've ever had . Even beats Mothers and she was proud of it , a coupla blue ribbons for her recipe . I want to know who made this one 'cus I want the recipe . Even if it's out of a box , I want it .
ChooChooGal
Hixson, TN

June 29, 2012
8:05 PM

Post #9186958

ChooChooGal made the Choc pie. Very Simple.Its out of a box of old fashioned.Coco.
digger9083
Dahlonega, GA

July 5, 2012
6:07 AM

Post #9193650

Already checked d-mail . this will be copied off later . Wonderful of you to send it . I definitely make it one of my regulars .

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Georgia Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Favorite Local Nursery? violabird 23 Apr 17, 2007 9:17 PM
Corn Gluten Meal SusanCalvert 10 Aug 11, 2009 7:40 PM
wild roses teateacher 11 Jun 1, 2007 4:31 PM
Grass out, Moss in soupcon 15 May 14, 2008 4:28 PM
powdery mildew remedies soupcon 4 May 31, 2007 3:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America