Here's the place to talk plants. Keep your white elephants secret if you plan on participating. I'm reserving this space for what I will have and what I'd like. Feel free to reserve your spaces early.
When adding to or editing your lists delete the italicized lines that have the DG edit dates and times. A new line will appear each time you edit your post. If you do a lot of editing without deleting previous edit lines the post gets enormously long.
1. Double flowered pink Rose of Sharon with dark rose center
2. Daffodils (unnamed)
3. Garlic chives
4. Extensive heirloom tomato cuttings DM for listing if interested
5. Greek oregano
6. Veggie & flower seed
7. Kerria japonica
8. Apple mint
9. Daylily 'Pixie Poet' (one share) & ditch lilies (common daylily) Mud_Elf
10 Climbing euonymous
11. Artemesia 'Powis Castle'. Bonnie, Brenda
12. Butterfly bush (Buddliea) cuttings.
13. Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) cuttings.
14 Bronze ajuga
1. Yellow Lady Bank's rose. Mud_Elf
2. Natural looking daylilies. No art shades or orange.
4. Waterlilies (any kind).
5. Perennial salvias
6. Common cone flowers or seed. Brenda