Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Calochortus, the Mariposa Lilies: Gorgeous!

Communities > Forums > Article: Calochortus, the Mariposa Lilies
bookmark
Forum: Article: Calochortus, the Mariposa LiliesReplies: 4, Views: 12
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

April 20, 2012
8:25 AM

Post #9090072

Wow, Kelli, these are really pretty, lovely, beautiful, and so on, all the more so because I do not have to try to grow them (and fail) or decide not to because I probably would fail. YOU TOLD ME NOT TO TRY! There, it's not my fault, I'm no quitter. Just because I'm following instructions...

Thanks for a beautiful lovely article.
Kelli
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA
(Zone 10a)

April 20, 2012
2:07 PM

Post #9090607

I don't want to discourage anyone, but it is better to be disappointed now and not spend any money than to be disappointed later after spending the money. All that being said, they are not expensive. One source, McClure and Zimmermann, sells them 12 for $7.95, hardy to zone 6.

carrielamont

carrielamont
Milton, MA
(Zone 6a)

April 20, 2012
2:15 PM

Post #9090618

Zone 6, eh? Hmmm...no, I cannot be starting NEW projects now! No, thank you, Kelli, but I shall defer.
steadycam3
Houston Heights, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 20, 2012
6:14 PM

Post #9090910

Never have seen anything so beautiful! Thanks for showing us.
Kelli
L.A. (Canoga Park), CA
(Zone 10a)

April 20, 2012
7:52 PM

Post #9091030

You're welcome.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Calochortus, the Mariposa Lilies Threads you might be interested in:

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America