Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor: Cats from a

Communities > Forums > Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor
bookmark
Forum: Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & HumorReplies: 3, Views: 34
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
jazzy1okc
Oklahoma City, OK

April 23, 2012
4:30 AM

Post #9093848

parallel dimension have reportedly broken through the invisible veil between the universes and can now be found wandering in area gardens. They seem particularly fond of purple flowering plants and open ironwork fencing but are easily confused by wooden barriers. Homeowners may only know the cats are nearby when they hear purring beneath shrubs, see floating grins about a foot off the ground, and find that their electricity is being lapped up at an alarming rate. The invaders are only fully visible during the early morning and late evening hours. Approach with caution!

melody

melody
Benton, KY
(Zone 7a)

April 23, 2012
6:16 AM

Post #9093985

Good one!
Kamlhj
Baltimore, MD
(Zone 7b)

April 23, 2012
5:15 PM

Post #9095029

Jazzy, A real good one- funny & original . I was thinking of something along those lines, but I couldn't put it together.
orangegrovegirl
Port Saint Lucie, FL

April 24, 2012
8:36 PM

Post #9096607

Jazzy, I ALWAYS read your comments. You are such an imaginative and excellent story teller!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Dave's Garden Sunday Funnies: Garden Jokes & Humor Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Couldn't think of a clever caption ... Cville_Gardener 8 Apr 23, 2012 6:15 AM
Black cats with green thumbs ... Cville_Gardener 1 Apr 23, 2012 6:17 AM
No!-Stop jumping ! -They can see aldirtyhands 1 Apr 23, 2012 6:16 AM
Wow!-Wait'll Mel sees this! Me-Owch! aldirtyhands 1 Apr 23, 2012 6:16 AM
Okay!Here's the plan! First-the iron aldirtyhands 1 Apr 23, 2012 2:09 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America