Photo by Melody

Article: Botanical Garden Plant Sales ~ A Shopping Frenzy for Gardeners!: Botanic Garden Plant Sales

Communities > Forums > Article: Botanical Garden Plant Sales ~ A Shopping Frenzy for Gardeners!
bookmark
Forum: Article: Botanical Garden Plant Sales ~ A Shopping Frenzy for Gardeners!Replies: 0, Views: 4
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Chatte
Johns Island, SC

April 23, 2012
8:28 PM

Post #9095325

I agree totally. They are fun, you can find unusual plants, or plants that are not yet in commercial nurseries. The Chicago Botanic Garden had such an enormous crowd that they also began a preview evening - along with food and beverages. However to be invited to the preview one had to increase the membership level. To me it was certainly a worthwhile perk. And if one had a higher membership level there were many other fascinating and interesting events. Sadly we moved several hundred miles away and I really miss the Garden as I was there every week.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Article: Botanical Garden Plant Sales ~ A Shopping Frenzy for Gardeners! Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
very nice Dutchlady1 3 Feb 22, 2008 5:08 PM
Great article! doccat5 6 Feb 22, 2008 8:09 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America