Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Some dahlias for postage

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

I have sent dahlia tubers for postage en masse in the past in flat rate boxes. I have some from last year, what I am doing is opening up the zip locs and taking what is sprouted and packing them in mid-sized flat rate boxes in vermiculite. There will likely be a few of many varieties as I am taking out whatever sprouted in the bag. I am swamped at work so I don't have the time to coax the rest out of their slumber in potting soil. I will pack as many as I can in the box, and send it to you for $11.35 shipping cost. I can't go through all those boxes searching either (next year i will label better!), so it will be whatever looks good as I open them, fulfilling wish lists will be hard - but it you want specific color or bloom size I can try to fill that. If you're interested, send me a dmail. It's first come first serve, so when they are gone they are gone :)

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

You are such a nice person, Tod. I don't need more dahlias but whoever responds will be most fortunate.

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

Oh, I want I want. Crumb, I will figure out somewhere. So would they be noids?

West Caldwell, NJ(Zone 6b)

A few are NOIDs as crows stole many tags :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.